Rumour The aftermath when Demetriou flew to Adelaide in 2010

Apr 23, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Just remember Essendon fans this doesnt clear your club, youre still a stain.
DA3C2CD9-BD3E-4B18-9079-B32AA9927D18.jpeg

markm106

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 29, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Who knows how true this stuff is. The guy could obviously be making stuff up. As someone else stated this info may well have been mashed together from multiple sources like bomber blitz. Although I feel The AFL has no intention of bringing several clubs down. And they only found Essendon guilty of poor practices. Look at the Melbourne tanking case. We weren’t found guilty of tanking. And if the AFL were far dinkum about it they would have thoroughly investigated Carlton after a former assistant coach blatantly admitted they tanked. While Melbourne got investigated after Brock McLean said blind Freddy could see they were tanking. AFL more so seemed to have wanted to make an example of Melbourne and Essendon. Making sure other clubs pulled their heads in.

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
This guy seems to know a bit of inside info , threatens to spill inside info if the AFL go after him

Maybe more is about to come out of the this ?

Herald Sun, Oct 26 2018

"Disgraced fitness boss Dean “The Weapon” Robinson and sports scientist Stephen Dank worked at the club before moving to Essendon, where they were key figures in the ill-fated supplements regime.

At the Suns, Robinson and Dank supplied star player Nathan Bock with the banned peptide CJC-1295"

It makes we wonder about the Cats. :moustache:
Far be it for me to defend Nathan Bock , he can stir in the juices of his own making

But

The CJC-1295 was supplied at his time at the Suns yet he allegedly tested at Adelaide?

Bock is never tested in all his time at Gold Coast for CJC-1295?

Yes his mother was arrested for trafficking but to link the 2 is poor. I think poor Ryan has smoked one or 2 'erbal cigarettes

Back