MFC Fans Only The One and Only Jack Watts Thread - All Discussion about JW in here

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently Goody found out he was soliciting drugs for other players in the team last year and thats why he was kicked out, apparently had heaps of chances to stop ******* around.
He still did have plenty of opportunities to stop ******* around. I mean someone reported here when meeting Goody that he needed constant reassuring and encouragement, which was scarring from the Neeld era. But still even then if i was putting that much effort into someone and they turned up to preseason lazy, as well as now supposedly doing other s**t, i'd be trading him too

Apparently Goody found out he was soliciting drugs for other players in the team last year and thats why he was kicked out, apparently had heaps of chances to stop ******* around.

Not really surprising. 26 and a big name around Melbourne he could get a hold of what ever he wanted

Absolutely loved Trav growing up, what was wrong with him?
Same as Watts, did the bare minimum and got by on talent. Was stupidly talented. He was a a bogan though so it was bongs and the TAB rather than swimming and ****.

Same as Watts, did the bare minimum and got by on talent. Was stupidly talented. He was a a bogan though so it was bongs and the TAB rather than swimming and ****.
I’m confused. Are you suggesting swimming and **** are more of an upper classes hobby?

Genuine question actually - maybe they are

I’m confused. Are you suggesting swimming and **** are more of an upper classes hobby?

Genuine question actually - maybe they are
I assumed that swimming was a cocaine code word that the youngsters used. The **** part, instagram "model" stuff. Seems a private school thing. I dunno, just a humble bogan myself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I assumed that swimming was a cocaine code word that the youngsters used. The **** part, instagram "model" stuff. Seems a private school thing. I dunno, just a humble bogan myself.
So you're saying Jack owns two swimwear labels?

I would be proud of the club if Watts got the boot for being a bad influence
I think you'll find this is the case - but also the fact he just simply does not fit into Goodwins mantra of high competitive contested animal.

Look at the way we hunted and belted sides through contested footy, no way would Watts fit into that category.

I think you'll find this is the case - but also the fact he just simply does not fit into Goodwins mantra of high competitive contested animal.

Look at the way we hunted and belted sides through contested footy, no way would Watts fit into that category.

Just tells me that Goody is a poor motivator. Any coach worth his salt would have drawn a pair of **** on the Sherrin and sprinkled some white powder on it. Just you see Wattsy go after that one.

Just tells me that Goody is a poor motivator. Any coach worth his salt would have drawn a pair of **** on the Sherrin and sprinkled some white powder on it. Just you see Wattsy go after that one.
But what if he gets tested after the game?

Well, I guess they could just use wizz fizz.

I'm with schmutt on this, my brother in law went to melb grammar and played footy for old melbounrians. His mates all know Jack, and run in similair circles.
So there is some merit to this.

I'm with schmutt on this, my brother in law went to melb grammar and played footy for old melbounrians. His mates all know Jack, and run in similair circles.
So there is some merit to this.

I'm not sure this is uncommon in football?

Don't blame Goody for acting, but I'm pretty sure there are plenty of other players on our list who could 'facilitate' this kind of thing.

Watts has a point to prove after a disappointing first season with the Power.

The 27-year-old was down in a host of statistical categories – average disposals, kicks, handballs, marks, goals, goal assists, inside 50s, effective disposals, tackles inside 50, marks inside 50, metres gained and time on ground – compared to 2017 when he was at Melbourne.

His 14.1 disposals per game was his lowest return since 2010, his second season with the Demons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back