******* millennials!

Remove this Banner Ad

William Wonka

Jesus died for somebodies sins but not mine
May 28, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
JoseMourinho s fred about his excursion to jizzcon or whatever the hell it is to take happy snaps of himself with world famous 'streamers' has reminded me of my hatred of young people.
Not only because im jealous of their youf but because they waste it doing the most tedious useless s**t imaginable.

In fact if you're a millennial and you're reading this slap yourself very ******* hard, turn the computer off go out and get laid or stoned or something.

You bunch of ******* softcocks.

297.png

JoseMourinho s fred about his excursion to jizzcon or whatever the hell it is to take happy snaps of himself with world famous 'streamers' has reminded me of my hatred of young people.
Not only because im jealous of their youf but because they waste it doing the most tedious useless s**t imaginable.

In fact if you're a millennial and you're reading this slap yourself very ******* hard, turn the computer off go out and get laid or stoned or something.

Bosk likes this

Spend all day looking at the Facespace and playing on the Play Box.

Idiots

I've given the issue some thought. Owing to our community's general disgust for Millenials I think it best if our moderator overlords conduct a survey of all Bay13 posters, and all who identify as Millennials be given a special badge so they may be easily identified. Purely for their own protection of course. :yum:

Here Jose models his new Millennial badge with his fake internet friend (sex undetermined)

a.jpg

I used to be with it, but then they changed what ‘it’ was, and now what I’m with isn’t it. And what’s ‘it’ seems weird and scary to me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who gives a s**t my 20's are almost over but mainly I'm already older than my deteriorating Ford EB. Once you hit 12 it all turns to s**t. I look at that car everyday can't believe that thing is younger than me. Then I fall into depression and drink and reminisce of the times I used to close the curtains and play nintendo 64. Those was the days.

God help us if we're relying on these campaigners to fight a war for us.

Chances are they'll melt and cry about bullying or gender identity abuse by the enemy

"Quick, shoot him"
"But what if he identifies as a woman?"
"Just f***ing shoot will ya"
"Now you're being racist"
"How am I being racist?"
"OMG that's so sexist"

Bang bang bang

God help us if we're relying on these campaigners to fight a war for us.

Chances are they'll melt and cry about bullying or gender identity abuse by the enemy
Australian Army field kit circa 2024.

Camouflage skinny jeans.
Beard Wax
Tinted Moisturizer
Exfoliating cream
Mindfulness podcast
Emotional support therapy cat

Emergency rations kit:
Matcha latte infusions
Gluten free tinned tofu
Fodmap friendly dried kale
Canteen filled with Kombucha.

Camouflage skinny jeans.
Beard Wax
Tinted Moisturizer
Exfoliating cream
Mindfulness podcast

Emergency rations kit:
Matcha latte suppositories
Gluten free tinned tofu

Camouflage skinny jeans.
Beard Wax
Tinted Moisturizer
Exfoliating cream
Mindfulness podcast

Emergency rations kit:
Matcha latte infusions
Gluten free tinned tofu

Hmmm you forgot the pre-smashed avo and mandatory access to a toaster.

Oh, and gonna need some coconut oil in there. Who fries their tofu in regular oil now days?

Hmmm you forgot the pre-smashed avo and mandatory access to a toaster.

Oh, and gonna need some coconut oil in there. Who fries their tofu in regular oil now days?
They dont cook just with coconut oil, the campaigners swirl it around in their mouth then spit it out:
https://www.livescience.com/50896-oil-pulling-facts.html
Just don't mention the generational advantages Boomers and people over 55 in general have had on property, you haven't seen a real sook until you see a Boomer having one.

Apparently they have a mortgage on hard work and hardship.
On the subject of swirling stuff round in your mouth...
I know you're an expert (must be hard to break the habit of swallowing though).

Tell me more about this hardship that the youf of today suffers.
Uber drivers have B.O?
Waxing your body hair stings?

Just don't mention the generational advantages Boomers and people over 55 in general have had on property, you haven't seen a real sook until you see a Boomer having one.

Apparently they have a mortgage on hard work and hardship.
And 17% interest rates.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back