List Mgmt. 2018 Trade/FA & Draft Thread Part IV [JP✔️ JPII✔️ Hall✔️ BScott✔️ Tyson✔️ Clarke➡️ Preuss➡️ RedÓg✔️]

Is Dan Menzel worth a spot on an AFL list?

• No Dan, we have enough injury plauged forwards

Votes: 26 20.8%
  • Deserves a spot on a list somewhere, just not North

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • Rookie only

Votes: 33 26.4%
  • He'll kick five in a final for us, must get

Votes: 23 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

He's hardly a small tho. I'd hope garner can take that medium forward spot this year. Should be able to rest Higgins up their more often now with a bit more midfield depth we have. Not to mention Ziebell already up their. Need a genuine small
He’s got pace and good tackle pressure though along with hitting the scoreboard

He can fill that role and for free

I think we need another small forward. I'd take Jake neade as a DFA. Thoughts?

I've mentioned it before but I really like the look of Jake Gasper from the Oakleigh Chargers... topped the goalkicking in the TAC Cup, small forward who puts good defensive pressure on too. Should be available at one of our later picks.

I've mentioned it before but I really like the look of Jake Gasper from the Oakleigh Chargers... topped the goalkicking in the TAC Cup, small forward who puts good defensive pressure on too. Should be available at one of our later picks.
:thumbsu:

Top 5 in the league for tackles.

Gasper showed exactly why he is one of the better forwards in the TAC Cup with another solid display in front of goal. Gasper finished with two goals both classy set shot finishes coming in the first and last quarters. Gasper was classy with ball in hand throughout the day showing nice vision by hand and some quality kicks to teammates. Gasper got poleaxed in a contest but did well to recover to execute a good quick handball to set up a scoring opportunity, Gasper finished with 16 disposals and six tackles to go with his two goals.

Super consistent too - managed to score a goal in every game he played.

upload_2018-11-1_10-25-3.png

Gasper showed exactly why he is one of the better forwards in the TAC Cup with another solid display in front of goal. Gasper finished with two goals both classy set shot finishes coming in the first and last quarters. Gasper was classy with ball in hand throughout the day showing nice vision by hand and some quality kicks to teammates. Gasper got poleaxed in a contest but did well to recover to execute a good quick handball to set up a scoring opportunity, Gasper finished with 16 disposals and six tackles to go with his two goals.

View attachment 580360
Amazing to play against Bendigo twice on the same day and get the same stats each time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are we still going with this? I tuned our for 3 weeks, only to return and discover that we're busily discussing Jake Neade still, as well as Ricky Nixon tweets and TAC cup Statisticians. Clearly I've got some catching up to do!

View attachment 580360
That’s a shirt load of goals for a small forward.

Are we still going with this? I tuned our for 3 weeks, only to return and discover that we're busily discussing Jake Neade still, as well as Ricky Nixon tweets and TAC cup Statisticians. Clearly I've got some catching up to do!
Don’t worry to much, you'll learn more about football by sitting on the coach and drinking a bottle of gin than reading bigfooty in the offseason.

Blame Ziebull. He wants to take every bit player that comes up in Tweets despite demonstrating no knowledge of what it would take to get them and the players we actually want (Bails, TT and Crocker).

Don’t worry too much, you'll learn more about football by sitting on the coach and drinking a bottle of gin than reading bigfooty in the offseason.

7259040-3x2-700x467.jpg

So what’s the go with this kid? Where is the downside?

The stats show he is the perfect small forward...yet I haven’t seen his name Mentioned hardly anywhere

Back