Preview 2018 Goodbye (To 2019) New; Preseason Discussion

What will happen between now and Round 1?

• Total voters
Well, time has flown (and slowed) many times through the off-season so far but the 1-4 year players return to training for pre-season on Monday 5th November which marks the official kick off of the 2019 Preseason.

What's in store this year?

* all.

This thread is designed to keep all of this nothingness all in the one space as we post pre-season pictures, discuss training, camps, and build up (or build down in Port's case) towards the 2019 season.

Poll added for Preseason predictions.

Seriously though, we are going to Noosa for a camp as the Club felt we lost something canning preseason trips and staying at Alberton all summer. Strong focus on team cohesion this preseason apparently.

Who will step up and be our Jimmy Toumpas?

:(

Easy, Hibberd or Lovell.

Alternatively, Rockliff. Not because he's unfit but because he's slow.

Noosa has pretty decent swimming and **** so I dare say Wattsy will be well satiated before the season begins and ready to focus on footy.

This was always the plan.

I think we should wear the prison bars but horizontal and in teal.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

lol brad the brain campaigns for teal forever, then it happens and he hates it, then we never see him post ever again.

rumoursofwinter

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 7, 2008
melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I want more videos of players doing trick shots. Kicking the ball into a bin whilst eating a pie with sauce in the stands. I want players to turn up to training as fat as santa. I want people to talk about lines in the sand. I want to recruit lots of old crap half back flank dfas who want a pension and like pies, bins and sand. Im pumped.

I want more videos of players doing trick shots. Kicking the ball into a bin whilst eating a pie with sauce in the stands. I want players to turn up to training as fat as santa. I want people to talk about lines in the sand. I want to recruit lots of old crap half back flank dfas who want a pension and like pies, bins and sand. Im pumped.

#takemeback to 2011 fam

Coobk001

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 26, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
SA Spurs, Anaheim Ducks, White Sox
Can’t see anyone getting the number 18 next season as Toumpas still hasn’t finished his time trial to give it back.
Word was they needed someone to keep up Jimmy's feverish pace, so Rockliff has stepped in to finish the time trial on his behalf. They're expecting he may be done before round 1.

Word was they needed someone to keep up Jimmy's feverish pace, so Rockliff has stepped in to finish the time trial on his behalf. They're expecting he may be done before round 1.

They didn't specify which year that round 1 would be.

Back