Serie A 2018/19

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi everyone, I have been on bigfooty for a while now and I am a passionate Napoli fan. I have started a page on Facebook called "Napoli TV English" to discuss Napoli related news, it would be wonderful if you gave my page a like. I believe there is a lack of Napoli related news on social media in English. I plan to provide diverse content consistently and in the future.

Forza Napoli Sempre!

Here is the link;

https://www.facebook.com/Napoli-TV-English-2151392021745298/

Hi everyone, I have been on bigfooty for a while now and I am a passionate Napoli fan. I have started a page on Facebook called "Napoli TV English" to discuss Napoli related news, it would be wonderful if you gave my page a like. I believe there is a lack of Napoli related news on social media in English. I plan to provide diverse content consistently and in the future.

Forza Napoli Sempre!

Here is the link;

https://www.facebook.com/Napoli-TV-English-2151392021745298/
Gday mate, I'm a Napoli fan also. I'm no longer on Facebook but I'm active on Twitter and there's quite a few decent Twitter accounts for the Napoli faithful if you look around hard enough there.

Many seem to be American based

Gday mate, I'm a Napoli fan also. I'm no longer on Facebook but I'm active on Twitter and there's quite a few decent Twitter accounts for the Napoli faithful if you look around hard enough there.

Many seem to be American based
cheers for the heads up mate, I plan to get on twitter also!

Juve drop points and Napoli win. Today was a good day.

Cracking first goal by Fabian Ruiz. Super talented player!
Not at our best but Genoa deserve some credit, they defended pretty well and also created some decent chances.
Would have liked Milan to hold on for a point for this morning but I’m not going to lie in saying I don’t mind seeing them wallow around mid table

15 touches all game from Icardi.

Yet he's the decisive one yet again for Inter. Ultimate predator that man.
He's a gun

Yet Argentina don't want to build around him and Dybala when Messi, Tevez, Aguero and Higuain etc haven't delivered over the years

Just stupid wasting these guys in their prime imo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's a gun

Yet Argentina don't want to build around him and Dybala when Messi, Tevez, Aguero and Higuain etc haven't delivered over the years

Just stupid wasting these guys in their prime imo
The thing that gets me is that the manager didnt really try to play them all together and only really wanted to play two of those names at a time.

The thing that gets me is that the manager didnt really try to play them all together and only really wanted to play two of those names at a time.
You cannot play all of them together.
You probably can't

Though the Cavani, Suarez and Forlan trident worked well for Uruguay and they delivered at Copa America 2011 IIRC.

Messi can play RW/RF could Aguero play LF/LW etc supplying Higuain? Just means a Di Maria would miss out instead.

Moot now anyway, imo they should build around Dybala and Icardi now for 2022 + 2026.

Brazil has the right idea on some things imo

If they don't work, move on to the next prospect, plenty of talent always coming through too. Though they haven't had wholesale changes to their midfield and defence lately, largely stuck with the same experienced types, be it Marcelo, Silva, Luiz, Paulinho, Augusto etc.

They've always rotated their attack around a bit though, aside from Neymar who is their talisman. Be it Hulk, Willian, Jesus, Damiao, Fred, Firmino etc.

I actually misread what he said.

I thought he said Dybala, Higuain, Tevez, Aguero and Messi all together.

Dybala and Icardi is definitely possible.
I'd love to see Dybala and Messi play together both in free roles behind the striker interchanging

Kind of like a 4-3-2-1/3-4-2-1 I'm thinking

The master showing his prodigy the ropes

Inter up to 2nd now on goal difference after a great 3-0 win in Rome - Lazio again failing in a big game though.

Frustrating draw for Napoli, despite the superior possession and chances, i think a draw was a fair result. I swear Roma always save their best defensive performance of the season for when they play at the San Paolo...

Milan back into the top 4

Milan back into the top 4
Weird state of things

I swear Roma always save their best defensive performance of the season for when they play at the San Paolo...
Seems like that these days

Roma and Fiorentina, our bogey sides

Speaking of the two, they play each other on the weekend

Remove this Banner Ad

Back