Podcast GCSUNSCAST - Gold Coast Suns Podcast

Remove this Banner Ad

Enjoyed listening to the podcast back on Monday. I’ve got a few mates of mine who are NRL types that tell me they have subscribed to it, so please try and be a bit educational at times with how FA/Trade/Drafting works which is what you have been doing already.
Thanks bods,
I havent considered their might be non afl followers of newbies listening. Ill be more mindful of that.

New GCSUNSCAST being recorded tonight to match up with the end of the trade period. We'll discuss the players coming and going for the suns, our reactions and also welcome a new regular guest to the show.

Aiming to upload it tomorrow.

Finished recording. Lots to edit. I think our new guest brings alot of valuable insight and seems like good chemistry with the 3 of us.
Will post new episode tomorrow night have a listen and let us know what you think.

Sorry bods ran out of time to delve into other clubs trading.

Heard he is, but he is an absolute flog who nobody likes. Having Caroline Wilson on while she was high on mushrooms would make more sense then this new dork

Wow SUNS!! I don’t know what to make of that.
Either you are the 3rd person and it’s a bit of humour OR a flog is on like you just said.

Nah, it’s not like you to be harsh on people, I’m going to assume you are the new sunscaster.

This week a new guest joins the show.
Shane, Tom and Shannon discuss the Gold coast Suns 2018 Trade Period.
We Say goodbye to our club captains and look at the quality characters brought into the club.

heres the soundcloud link

and heres the Youtube Link

Likely a few days after draft. (3 weeks).
Unless i get some information from the club ive been asking for for weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking forward to the new podcast after the draft. Do you have to subscribe or can I follow a link from here?
I post links here when every episode goes live.
Subscribing ensures you get it without searching for it.
RSS feeds for podcasts via soundcloud and itunes
Youtube for those who prefer that aswell.

Currently exploring some other options. If all goes well will have an announcement in january.

To all GCSUNSCAST listeners and fans. Today marks the day the GCSUNSCAST makes a change in direction going forward.
Fear not this is not the end.
It is the beginning of something much better.

Moving forward the GCSUNSCAST will be making moves to seperate from the 32BitShane monkier. With new branding for the podcast and a new format coming soon.

Please stay posted for further details on how you can catch the GCSUNSCAST in the future.

But too mark the rising of this new sun everyday a special new announcement will be made until it culminates on friday this week.

The GCSUNScast is a podcast about the Gold coast suns and a voice for all of our fans who are sick of the negative media that consistently surrounds the club. Part of this philosophy is to enable fans to interact and voice their own opinions. To enable this we will be endeavoring to try some new software and online services to better acheive this interaction.

Essentially the GCSUNScast will now be broadcast LIVE with SPREAKER. This site offers the tools we need to go live aswell as the ability for fans to engage us directly as we speak in a chat room.

We will be starting on the free version of the service that requires us to take a break in broadcasting every 15 minutes. However we will endevour to upgrade to a better tier when finances permit it.

If you would like to assist us reach our goals visit us at patreon and donate.

https://www.patreon.com/GCSunscast

The GCSUNScast is a podcast about the Gold coast suns and a voice for all of our fans who are sick of the negative media that consistently surrounds the club. Part of this philosophy is to enable fans to interact and voice their own opinions. To enable this we will be endeavoring to try some new software and online services to better acheive this interaction.

Essentially the GCSUNScast will now be broadcast LIVE with SPREAKER. This site offers the tools we need to go live aswell as the ability for fans to engage us directly as we speak in a chat room.

We will be starting on the free version of the service that requires us to take a break in broadcasting every 15 minutes. However we will endevour to upgrade to a better tier when finances permit it.

If you would like to assist us reach our goals visit us at patreon and donate.

https://www.patreon.com/GCSunscast

Can we still though just listen to it in our own time??

To wrap up a big week of the rebranding of the GCSUNScast we will be attempting our first ever live broadcast tonight at 7pm (qld time).

Check back here at 7pm to find a link on how to listen to the show and chat to us live.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back