Radio 'You cannot be serious' podcast with Sam Newman, Don Scott and Rod Law

Remove this Banner Ad

This week's.

The entire episode revolved around what "coming from good stock" means after Sam made the comment that James Sutherland from Cricket Australia comes from "good stock".
Did they delve into Sheahans love life again? That bit is funny! Love how Sheahan pretends to be indignant! He is probably doing it so everyone thinks he did the deed even though we all know there is no way someone would unless they are insane!

Did they delve into Sheahans love life again? That bit is funny! Love how Sheahan pretends to be indignant! He is probably doing it so everyone thinks he did the deed even though we all know there is no way someone would unless they are insane!
More so than ever before. They had a sleep over recently :thumbsu:

I don't know why I find it so funny, but it's brilliant.

To be fair, his point on this week's show was very well made. What a ridiculous thing for her to say. Looks like a complete goose.

it was strange. its not putting it out on a limb to suggest if trump said something of that ilk when factually incorrect he would not address it

Is it wrong that I listen for Sam's Trump rants and don't care about Mike's love life? Kinda feels like I'm listening to it wrong.
old-el-paso-taco-girl.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

About to listen. Please tell me Thomo asks Mike if he's "made love?" again.......

In all honesty, it can't be any worse than Hutchy and Damo's latest offering which was absolutely garbage. I used to like Barrett, but he is seriously uninformed on world sport which is scary for a journalist of his standing and experience.

About to listen. Please tell me Thomo asks Mike if he's "made love?" again.......

In all honesty, it can't be any worse than Hutchy and Damo's latest offering which was absolutely garbage. I used to like Barrett, but he is seriously uninformed on world sport which is scary for a journalist of his standing and experience.

problem with footy journos. they only know footy, thats it

podcast was mind numbing when tweet pointing out sams hypocrisy in abusing obama supporters/obama while berating those who berate trump. he went on a rant about obama, called him the worst ever (including idi amin!). GT and mike kept asking him to answer the question. of course no answer

Didn't enjoy this week as much - although saying that I listened in pieces and part of that was in bed so maybe I'll give it a re-listen. I like when they mix in more sport and expand on their own anecdotes/weekly events rather than rant about current news and events the whole time. Agree with the above comments, the discussions about Mike's love life are hilarious. It's very childish when you think about it but that doesn't bother me. Sam's intros are still great.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back