News Welcome to the giants: Tommy Sheridan

Remove this Banner Ad

Isaac Cumming No 1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 28, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
Cant honesty say I know anything about him. I do have faith in our recruiting team though. And welcome to the best little club in the universe. Nothing more certain than De Boer will take him under his wing.

ImperialPurple

Matthew Pavlich Medallist
May 26, 2003
South Freo
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFFC, Aussie Women's Cricket, HNK
Super popular among the players, great team man, very hard worker, lots of run, not huge amounts of skill, but a good guy to have around the club. Will be a loyal servant for as long as you keep him around. Definitely will have more than the odd brain-fart, but then will also pull some crazy good goal out of his backside that you didn't think he was capable of. I wish him all the best with GWS. Hopefully he can get more out of himself with you guys than he did at Freo. Many say he's the definition of 'vanilla' - maybe now will be his time to add some flavour to his footy. Good luck T-Train.

Super popular among the players, great team man, very hard worker, lots of run, not huge amounts of skill, but a good guy to have around the club. Will be a loyal servant for as long as you keep him around. Definitely will have more than the odd brain-fart, but then will also pull some crazy good goal out of his backside that you didn't think he was capable of. I wish him all the best with GWS. Hopefully he can get more out of himself with you guys than he did at Freo. Many say he's the definition of 'vanilla' - maybe now will be his time to add some flavour to his footy. Good luck T-Train.
In a garage full of Ferraris maybe a Toyata Camry is just what we need

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back