Zidane and Moomba's FFP chat.

Remove this Banner Ad

All clubs found in breach of FFP were given the opportunity to negotiate a settlement with UEFA. Only those that failed to reach a settlement were referred to the adjudicatory panel for punishment.

That's in the FFP regulations.

There's nothing really to deny as far as I can see.

Threatening UEFA over FFP penalties is a pretty serious charge although I am sure you will defend it as normal negotiations.

1 down 6 to go comment also reprehensible from City club lawyer.

PSG worse by implying political issues for UEFA if penalties were pursued.

Threatening UEFA over FFP penalties is a pretty serious charge although I am sure you will defend it as normal negotiations.

1 down 6 to go comment also reprehensible from City club lawyer.

PSG worse by implying political issues for UEFA if penalties were pursued.

I'm sure we did threaten to sue the arse off UEFA if we didn't get a favourable settlement. Would be disappointed if we didn't.

I'm sure we did threaten to sue the arse off UEFA if we didn't get a favourable settlement. Would be disappointed if we didn't.

Instead you engaged a corrupt UEFA official to help with the process.

Your fans will be cheering the UEFA anthem at the next CL home game after this has come out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Instead you engaged a corrupt UEFA official to help with the process.

Your fans will be cheering the UEFA anthem at the next CL home game after this has come out.
Corrupt?

Systemic doping of cl champions specifically la liga clubs about to get dropped aswell.

This is going to be tasty.

Read an article a while ago about systemic doping through a lot of sports in Spain which is interesting.

Meanwhile rubin kazan have been banned from european comps next season for overspending by 8 million, unfortunately they couldn't bribe there way out of it like some other oil money/slavery backed clubs.

That's the way you go about things just pick on the little guy it solves all problems, shows there taking things seriously

It's just blatant corruption and cheating, same old story with people it never changes

Last edited:
Our total revenue over seven years wouldn't be far off £2.7bn.
Sure, with all those half empty stadiums man. citeh continually host and no fans around the globe it wouldn't be too far away.

Citeh are a smaller club than tottenham or newcastle maybe even everton, get real son.

Meanwhile rubin kazan have been banned from european comps next season for overspending by 8 million, unfortunately they couldn't bribe there way out of it like some other oil money/slavery backed clubs.

That's the way you go about things just pick on the little guy it solves all problems, shows there taking things seriously

It's just blatant corruption and cheating, same old story with people it never changes
Rubin Kazan reached a settlement with UEFA over FFP the same season we did. The opportunity was available to all clubs,I think there was around 20 settlements all up.

Rubin then got a fine for breaching that settlement.

This is now their third breach, hence the ban.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back