Podcast Random Topic Podcast - Episode 1 is in the books, listen now. Link in OP or Page 2

Alright the first episode is in the books for the Random Topic Podcast.

straight off the bat, it contains swearing so if you're easily offended, don't listen.

On tonights episode we discussed food. some great chat, good ideas and things for listeners to try! as well as some s**t talk too..

-Food allergies and how Grock got egged during muckup week while being allergic to eggs at the time
-My dislike for Onion and Tomato and then how it ruins my night when it appears in food after asking to not get it
-Our favourite dishes to make
-Discuss the controversial topic of is it ok to take food from someone elses plate
-Parma vs Parmi, Potato Cake vs Scallop, Cantalope vs RockMelon, Pinapple on Pizza
-CB gives some sound advice on a great addition to any pizza
-Grock shares a steak storie
-T71 shares a salami in a bread stick story that resulted in a concussion
-I asked the guests to rank themselves in order of who they think will get warned / infracted by me first
-I tried to wrap up the show but then T71 raised the Jack Watts topic

Unfortunately we didn't get time to discuss cricket, we will do it on the next show.

Hope you all enjoy.

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/16205069

massive thanks to Grockadoc Tiger71 and captain blood 17

Last edited:
May 13, 2015
Spotswood Campus
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍Ophidian Old Boys🐍
It's the off season so we are trying something a bit different.

Ever wanted to have your own radio / podcast segment?

Well here is your chance.

We are a pretty diverse bunch on the Richmond board who have lots of interests outside of football that are worth talking about.

So if you have a passion for cricket, cooking, NBA, wine, car racing, photography, TV shows, tennis whatever it may be and you want to talk about it, this is for you.

I'd like to give people a 20 - 30 minute time slot to talk about whatever they like. You set the agenda, you direct the conversation and have a bit of fun!

Even if you just want to talk crap for 20 minutes I'm sure we can make it entertaining ha ha

If anyone would be interested in talking about a topic of their choice, let me know and we can get something organized!
Can I talk to prodigy about whether Corey will make it in the AFL at his next team

May 13, 2015
Spotswood Campus
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍Ophidian Old Boys🐍
It's the off season so we are trying something a bit different.

Ever wanted to have your own radio / podcast segment?

Well here is your chance.

We are a pretty diverse bunch on the Richmond board who have lots of interests outside of football that are worth talking about.

So if you have a passion for cricket, cooking, NBA, wine, car racing, photography, TV shows, tennis whatever it may be and you want to talk about it, this is for you.

I'd like to give people a 20 - 30 minute time slot to talk about whatever they like. You set the agenda, you direct the conversation and have a bit of fun!

Even if you just want to talk crap for 20 minutes I'm sure we can make it entertaining ha ha

If anyone would be interested in talking about a topic of their choice, let me know and we can get something organized!
TJASTA and myself as passionate cow tipping enthusiasts would like to co-compare a show on this much misunderstood and maligned art form.

Are you sure you know what you’ve gotten yourself into Michaels ?

:D

Not entirely.

The main thing that dawned on me is I'll have to learn about a lot of different topics lol.

I'm sure there will be some sensible discussions to be had ha ha.

It's a chance for people to Express themselves.

Maybe I have to be selective though :p

biaseddustyfan

|17🏆|18🏆|19🏆|20🏆|21🏆|22🏆|23🏆|24🏆|25🏆|
May 15, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Dusty
segment where each week we pick 10 players and rate them out of 10 on various physical qualities like body/face/eyes/hair etc then at the end of the season we have a top 10 most attractive players and invite number 1 for a photoshoot in groupies dungeon

Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Burnie United FC, Cheddar AFC
How about a music related theme? The host/hosts can play their album of the week and talk a little about that. How it was made, it's importance/influence over the years, what songs stand out, etc. Or, maybe sometimes a guest can come on with their album choice. It doesn't have to be a new album (and believe me, if I'm involved it usually won't be), although once in a while wouldn't hurt.

The host/hosts could also have a segment where they need to vent about something or someone that happened to them that week that really pissed them off. As I get older, I find this happening to me more and more, lol. Sometimes the complaint section might take up the whole show?

Or maybe occasionally it might be a movie or TV show that needs urgent and biased discussion.

Michaels, what do you think?

Fortunate to be invited to Preseason Camp at Royal Pines in January.

Could do a post camp podcast debrief if you think it’s a good idea.

Haere Ra

SENSATIONAL!!!!.........OH YEH & YA LUCKY....................(Fill in da blank)...;)....

On a more serious note KT, good stuff congrats. How many is that now?....:thumbsu:.....:)

Fortunate to be invited to Preseason Camp at Royal Pines in January.

Could do a post camp podcast debrief if you think it’s a good idea.

Haere Ra

Sounds good mate!

I'll send you a PM shortly :)

SENSATIONAL!!!!.........OH YEH & YA LUCKY....................(Fill in da blank)...;)....

On a more serious note KT, good stuff congrats. How many is that now?....:thumbsu:.....:)

Missed only 2 since 2010. Can’t wait for 2019.

Haere Ra

Jun 19, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Man united
Michaels,

I'm not sure if this works or is close to what your after but I'm a modest collect of all things Richmond. Stuff like records, jerseys, weg posters, pins and badges etc

As this interests me I'd love to hear from other collectors about what items they've collected over the years and how they came into possession of it. I'm sure there'd be some great stories about how people have got their collectables.

I'm not sure how it would work on a podcast, perhaps a thread would need to created and people willing to share would post about what they've got?

Normally I lurk on bigfooty for micro's updatesbit thought I'd give this suggestion.

Cheers

Back