Racing Derby Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The excitement must be unbelievable for those connections. They're into the Cup; they also become part of the barrier draw, part of the parade and they get a nice payday along with that.

In this regard, irrelevant of where he finishes off the unknown quick back up - the Lexus is fantastic concept.

The excitement must be unbelievable for those connections. They're into the Cup; they also become part of the barrier draw, part of the parade and they get a nice payday along with that.

In this regard, irrelevant of where he finishes off the unknown quick back up - the Lexus is fantastic concept.
Agree, love the old backup in any carnival, let alone the Cup.

So many people saying “I’ve never seen the camera lose power and delay a start”

Literally happened 2-3 days ago at some country meet that got delayed on sky.
I know which one it was but I don't particularly want to admit I was watching Sky 1 at the time instead of doing something productive :$

Have been with Written By all along and he just hasn't given me any reason to jump off. Looks to be trained to the minute but I would reeeeeally love to see him drop his head and relax a bit early.

Zousain brings the A grade form. Good colt. No knock. Sesar still looks a little untapped so I wouldn't talk you out of him either.

Doesn't end there - really good contest coming up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought she was done at 2 - came back to a spanking by Nature Strip and an inglorious win holding off average fillies at Caulfield.

Yet somehow she's kept improving, improving and now she sits on speed and out toughs the colts. Well done Sunlight, I was wrong.

Everything else looked to have their chance.

I thought she was done at 2 - came back to a spanking by Nature Strip and an inglorious win holding off average fillies at Caulfield.

Yet somehow she's kept improving, improving and now she sits on speed and out toughs the colts. Well done Sunlight, I was wrong.

Everything else looked to have their chance.
McEvoy said she needed another run after that to really be back at her best
Well she went beyond that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back