Politics & Government Soon to be ex President Trump

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Nobody's gonna stop al Qaeda or Daesh unless the conditions that allow these religious fundamentalist organisations to finance themselves and grow is dealt with.

On the other one... Actually, I don't know much about relations between India and Nepal.

Saudis Arabia supply the men America supply the intelligence and weaponry to these groups. This is a matter of public record. Britain the properganda and generally France the air cover. Has been this way since all queda trained at Hereford in the early eighties

There is only 3 ways into Nepal. Through India or by air and mountain trails through the Himalayas

China is building proper roads into Nepal breaking the Indian stranglehold. India has been changing the borders and dictating what gets in. Also funding politicians and such in Nepal to stir the place up. India rely on water catchment in Nepal from those amazing mountains that breed a type of spirituality unique and beauriful. Naturaly India want control of that. Divide and conquer working well
Nepal kept poor by Indias meddling

China building a way out. Also using Nepal to build a way into Eurasia and avoid America's navy

Things change for the predominantly Hindu Nepal once trade routes with China open up. change for India as everything at the moment has to go through India to get into nepal

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
In 2000, there were 7 countries left that weren't under the control of a Rothschilds central bank:

They were;

1. Libya.
2. Syria
3. Iran
4. North Korea.
5. Afghanistan
6. Sudan
7. Cuba

Now there are only 2 left....Iran & Cuba....The principal reason for peace in Syria is that Assad has acquiesced, as too North Korea just recently.

See if you can work out any parallel lines there.
What about Russia and China?

Ratts of Tobruk

Cancelled
May 1, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ATV Irdning
No one wants it, but every politician ever has lied to the public. There'll never be one who doesn't. Just how it is.
As my post said, Trump lies openly and easily. Most other politicians do not. Generally when they're accused of lying, it's because they've changed policy further down the track that contradicts a 'guarantee' or 'promise' they previously made. It's not always clear-cut, but that is obviously something Trump does too, while also lying openly and easily about pretty much everything (most famously kicking off with his inauguration attendance, but obviously he did it a lot in the election campaign too, and a lot since, especially around the Russia allegations).

EDIT: As an example of Trump's open and easy lying being unhelpful to everyone, just see the post below where someone obviously thinks lying about important stuff is a hilarious approach...

Last edited:

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
The strange thing is if you swap Nazi for nazI and liberal for conservatives its just as accurate.
39941101_1798011190294450_5577620924892446720_n.jpg

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
The honorable president trump has showed the right amount of respect to the dead war monger John mcain

And he is getting vilified for it.

What do these people want, more war?

We get an American president who is against war and those who profit from it and people think it's a bad thing?

Do people actually think anymore?

Mcain supplied arms to isis and al queda. he sprouted properganda on thier behalf. He visited them in occupied Syrian territory and even published happy snaps there

Aug 13, 2007
Vancouver
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oilers
The honorable president trump has showed the right amount of respect to the dead war monger John mcain

And he is getting vilified for it.

What do these people want, more war?

We get an American president who is against war and those who profit from it and people think it's a bad thing?

Do people actually think anymore?

Mcain supplied arms to isis and al queda. he sprouted properganda on thier behalf. He visited them in occupied Syrian territory and even published happy snaps there

You think that’s the reason he disliked him?

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
You think that’s the reason he disliked him?
Trump is open about the military industrial complex and what it is doing to America. Mcain was thier puppet and attacked trump to protect his rulers.

These guys are only in it for thier own industry and target Americans as much as anyone else. Causing wars that taxpayers have to fund. Trump is alot of things but he actually does want America for Americans. Is taking on a beast nobody has yet to tame.

The commercial media represent these arseholes. The same arseholes that killed Kennedy.

It's ironic that many is awake to trump are only because of the knowledge Obama allowed to go public and Obama to get into office had to sleep with the arseholes other puppet. Shillary

Aug 13, 2007
Vancouver
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oilers
It’s just weird that he wouldn’t play that card. Instead, he tended to look petulant when dealing with McCain. Would have been a good takedown if he bothered laying into him for the military stuff.

You’re right, Trump is a lot of things. Honourable probably isn’t the word I’d use. Just out of his depth I think. I still don’t think he ever really wanted the presidency.

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

President Bashar al-Assad of Syria must not recklessly attack Idlib Province. The Russians and Iranians would be making a grave humanitarian mistake to take part in this potential human tragedy. Hundreds of thousands of people could be killed. Don’t let that happen!
8:20 AM - Sep 4, 2018

Here's an idea then Donnie.....Remove your terrorist paid cells out of Idlib province & get the hell out of Syria like you said you would.....And that includes the more than 100,000 troops you have on the Eastern side of the Euphrates river, where all the Syrian oil fields happen to be.....You duplicitous piece of human garbage.

Assad has every right to rid HIS country of this scum that the U.S, Britain, Israel & France are arming & sponsoring, to murder thousands of innocent Syrian civilians & de-populate the country in making an even bigger humanitarian mess of Europe.

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

President Bashar al-Assad of Syria must not recklessly attack Idlib Province. The Russians and Iranians would be making a grave humanitarian mistake to take part in this potential human tragedy. Hundreds of thousands of people could be killed. Don’t let that happen!
8:20 AM - Sep 4, 2018

Here's an idea then Donnie.....Remove your terrorist paid cells out of Idlib province & get the hell out of Syria like you said you would.....And that includes the more than 100,000 troops you have on the Eastern side of the Euphrates river, where all the Syrian oil fields happen to be.....You duplicitous piece of human garbage.

Assad has every right to rid HIS country of this scum that the U.S, Britain, Israel & France are arming & sponsoring, to murder thousands of innocent Syrian civilians & de-populate the country in making an even bigger humanitarian mess of Europe.
So far Australia has spent over 2 billion supporting isis and Al queda in Syria

Be fair and don't just blame the muricans the poms the frogs and the isrealis

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
So far Australia has spent over 2 billion supporting isis and Al queda in Syria

Be fair and don't just blame the muricans the poms the frogs and the isrealis

Oh Yes, a minor player, though a player nonetheless.

That's why we're kicking all the poor off welfare....We have to help pay for our destruction & murder of one of the poorest countries on earth somehow.....Yet another very good reason for why this government has to go....and the sooner the better for all concerned.

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Oh Yes, a minor player, though a player nonetheless.

That's why we're kicking all the poor off welfare....We have to help pay for our destruction & murder of one of the poorest countries on earth somehow.....Yet another very good reason for why this government has to go....and the sooner the better for all concerned.

When isis were destroying Libya it was Rudd that first called for air support for them. Can't blame just this goverement

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
When isis were destroying Libya it was Rudd that first called for air support for them. Can't blame just this government

Who was the last PM to stand up to the Yanks?....Whitlam.....And we all know what befell him.

Gillard & Rudd's silence on standing up for the rights of one of their own citizens, in Julian Assange, was also unforgiveable.

Shorten had an opportunity to stand up & be heard & separate himself apart from the rest of the greasers, by protesting against the massacre in Palestine.....His silence was deafening.

I'm hardly a parochial line-tower.

Back