Werewolf Werewolf Game: Boncer v DapperJong

Remove this Banner Ad

Ha, I am a villager and the amulet
I genuinely have no time this weekend to be anything but a plain villager :$

From what I read we’re in a pretty strong position atm so lets not screw it up, kill known evil one at a time!

pantskyle because he revealed

boncer34

Gee if I say anything other than Pantskyle it will look strange...

Mob rule it is, Pantskyle!!!

Reminds me of the time you pushed in front of me at the General Store, I finally get revenge!
Someone teach this bloke how to vote

Pantskyle because outing yourself as a serial killer is suicide.
Lol cute.

Deadline

For the second consecutive game the Boncer related player has the upper hand after the Serial Killer has revealed themselves.

Pantskyle (Wildcard/dank420_) - Lynched

The following have not voted in 2 days and hence have been modkilled. You wont be getting in the dead PM.

Tandy (Boncer)
I bleed Blue (Boncer)
Morganashlee (Boncer)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Deadline
Delighted with his work the previous night the Vigilante hit the streets determined to protect the Boncers and help save the village from being ripped apart. See a mysterious figure lurking in the shadows the Vigilante launched at them driving a knife into their back. Only realizing at the last second they had murdered local palm reader NaturalDisaster

Elsewhere the Jongs were determined to get revenge for the death of their comrade the night before. Seeing a man stopped to eat a sandwich they quickly acted shooting him between the eyes. SM the Hungry Dapper was dead. As they turned to leave they saw dogs105 a simple Boncer had seen the whole thing and quickly finished him off too.

tl;dr
NaturalDisastsr (Seer/False Seer) - Killed by Vigilante
SM (Hungry Dapper) - Killed by Jongs
Dogs105 (Boncer) - Killed by Jongs

Unless there’s better information avaialble, I’m inclined to follow pantskyle’s directive. Agent93 please boncer34 . Happy to swing my vote later if better evidence presents itself. Any news MWPP?
Same.

Agent93 for me, as pantskyle was honest yesterday

Sorry guys, been pretty busy as it's been the Friday and Saturday night of my week off. Will try and read through some more today and not put the boncers even further behind. Bout to get some sleep but will get my vote in before deadline.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back