Portland Trail Blazers Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

They are legit absolutely awful. Hard to watch Paul as he's been one of my favourite players but his days of being an elite starter are over.

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

Jumping the gun a bit early ? He was absolutely outstanding last season at the Rockets. Would be horrid news the Rockets if that was the case given the contract they just signed him to, but I wouldn't be ruling out Chris Paul this early, it was only 5 months ago if he stayed healthy for another 2 games the Rockets probably win a championship.

Big last qtr coming up against a playoff rival. Looking forward to watching this tonight when I get home. ESPN game for those who didnt know

I don’t want to get carried away but Evan Turner has been very good this season from what I’ve seen. It seems like the shooters we have surrounded him with on the bench is maximising his talent.

Still not 18 million worth but he’s been good.

Collins needs to rebound better. Geez he’s deadly from deep though

I don’t want to get carried away but Evan Turner has been very good this season from what I’ve seen. It seems like the shooters we have surrounded him with on the bench is maximising his talent.

Still not 18 million worth but he’s been good.

Collins needs to rebound better. Geez he’s deadly from deep though

Yeah was going to say the same thing about ET, but it only has been 8 games so I don't want to jump the gun. I won't judge him for not being 18 million good as that's unrealistic, but current Turner was the Turner we saw in his final season at Boston.

Good to get the win but hard to know how much to take out of it with Davis missing.
Yea after last year it's hard to take too much out of anything. We got an absolute heap of teams with their best 1 (even two or three) out. Then got swept.

Bench has gone from one of the worst in the league to one of the best.

Sent from my Lenovo TB-8703F using Tapatalk

Yea after last year it's hard to take too much out of anything. We got an absolute heap of teams with their best 1 (even two or three) out. Then got swept.

Bench has gone from one of the worst in the league to one of the best.

Sent from my Lenovo TB-8703F using Tapatalk

Yeah that's the thing I actually have taken out of the season to this point, our bench has improved.

Yeah that's the thing I actually have taken out of the season to this point, our bench has improved.
Yep guard depth and rotation is ridiculous. There is now very little let up for opposition. Also bench defense, rebounding and hustle been good with the young Collins (he is stupid good for a 20yo) and Swanigan.

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CJ came to the party finally 17-26, 40/5/6 stat line. Turner 16-11-4 with another very solid match. Beating an 8-1 full strength Bucks is probably our best win for the season.

Yep and the Pacers win probably our second best

Spurs smashing was a good win

Two more games in the homestand with Clippers and Boston.

Would be great to go 5-1 at home and head back on the road at 10-3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back