AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Norwood, St George
Where do I start?
  • Hawks supporters are bad losers and even worse winners
  • Their president is Eddie Everywhere 2.0
  • The umpires regularly favor them at critical times of matches
  • Using free agency to their advantage to purchase so many players for low draft picks in return
  • Jeff Kennett blocking the AFL from forming a Tasmanian team back in 2008
  • Their coach is the worst loser in Australian sport, worse than Ricky Stuart at the Canberra Raiders
  • Using "Unsocialable Football", niggling tactics and starting random fights as weapons against the rest of the league since the 80s
  • Along with Carlton, refusing to give up their country zone (Mornington Peninsula FL) to someone else as part of the VFL's planned rotation of the zones with the 10 other clubs in the mid 1960s.
  • Overall, just a middle class version of Collingwood

Jul 3, 2012
Bayside
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
QPR
3A5AD435-4C7B-4035-AD2A-15356577E1F8.jpeg

Ummm yep.

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
Where do I start?
  • Using free agency to their advantage to purchase so many players for low draft picks in return
  • Their coach is the worst loser in Australian sport, worse than Ricky Stuart at the Canberra Raiders
  • Using "Unsocialable Football", niggling tactics and starting random fights as weapons against the rest of the league since the 80s
  • Along with Carlton, refusing to give up their country zone (Mornington Peninsula FL) to someone else as part of the VFL's planned rotation of the zones with the 10 other clubs in the mid 1960s.
You left out the most important one for any Swans fan
  • They spanked us in the 2014 GF

leobarryustar

Milking frees
Margin Mania Chess Club Member BeanCoiNFT Investor Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Sep 23, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Exers

RelaxMax

Who... moi?
10k Posts LL Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Bushfire Appeal Harry Potter Fan
Oct 1, 2015
a long way from the top
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Where do I start?

GihXaT0.gif

#freekickhawthorn still sticks in my gullet.
2012 Prelim Final where according to the Geesh (Umpires Flukey) the shitstains were afforded “free” passage into the big dance to the tune of 11 reach-arounds by the maggots.o_O
And we got rolled the next week by one of the AFL’s favourites, which would have also happened to you also.

Where do I start?

LoL, too much salt on this popcorn
popcorn.gif

Jonathan Hay trade

Josh Gibson trade

We probably traded them Dunstall for Lance Piccione, I've blocked lots of things from my memory.

Back