Past #50: Ben Brown - Traded to Melbourne with 2020 #28 + 2021 R4 for 2020 #26 #33 + 2021 R4(Bris) - 130 gms / 287 gls - thanks Ben

Groin guru

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 21, 2017
Destination Club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It wasn't just on-field that Waitey blitzed.

Jarrad-Waite-Edgars-Mission.jpg

280616_WaiteLarge1.jpg
Beautiful. Free range chickens. That reminds me - while the club has given me this platform...download the free chicken egg app. Scan the egg cartoon and see how much room your chicken had. Anything under a bed is blasphemy

How dare they promote ballroom dancing while wearing the NMFC jumper.

Plus Waite should be sacked for leading the youngster. Just because he has long hair doesn’t make him the girl.

But but....he starred alongside Maj in Titanic!

Bravely erasing all boundaries between gender and race, and embracing the true beauty of love, while all around the mighty oceans of fear and judgement roil...

Bless him, and his beautiful Kate Winslett locks.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
But but....he starred alongside Maj in Titanic!

Bravely erasing all boundaries between gender and race, and embracing the true beauty of love, while all around the mighty oceans of fear and judgement roil...

Bless him, and his beautiful Kate Winslett locks.

giphy.gif

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
"Nearly all creators of Utopia have resembled the man who has a toothache, and therefore thinks happiness consists in not having toothache. Whoever tries to imagine perfection simply reveals his own emptiness" - George Orwell

"Nearly all creators of Utopia have resembled the man who has a toothache, and therefore thinks happiness consists in not having toothache. Whoever tries to imagine perfection simply reveals his own emptiness" - George Orwell

If you are a man with a toothache the absence of a toothache is literally happiness. No thinking needed.

Absolutely not going to stand for MY club being used to forward someone's agenda on how much room chickens have etc

I like to space my chicken limbs, stick some good baking veggies like spuds and carrots before shoving it in the oven but each to their own.

Congrats Browny. Look forward to seeing little Aila run out for our AFLW team the same year my boy is drafted to North

Back