Mega Thread The Fireman Kornes and Ringo Rucci jumbo thread

Remove this Banner Ad

No for all Chapman Faults, you don't get to where he got without a backbone. While he not an in the face type person, that does not make him any less of a person.

He has got to where he is because of who he is mates with, all his actions are based on keeping his networks strong and the income flowing in. Everything he does is self serving.

I know a lot of people are saying Rucci and Dillon will be a Good pairing, but Rucci does not have a radio voice, he OK for short spells but after a while, you have to turn off the radio. Even Dillon on Sat with Rucci was not enough. to improve it. still had to turn off after a while.

He definitely has a head for radio though.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

You reckon they were good callers, well you should have heard Max Hall, Ian Aitken and Wally May - a brilliant trio of tv footy callers!

That exectly. You know that great callers are in the moment.
Getting home from a SANFL match in the 70’s to late eighties was well monstered by Ian day. Think David Wildy is his worthy replacement.

There isnt a worst sports presenter on radio than kym dillion
Cant stand listening to him.
He is a strictly tow the company line crows man he doesnt like to say a bad word about management. And rucci with him well **** me dead.

I was looking forward to something fresh with hopefully players just out of the system. I don't care if they are Port , Crows or from another club.

Same s**t different bucket. SEN have missed the mark here.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Unfortunately the relatively high % of small minded, whingey callers with limited intellect make SA radio hard to listen to. Combined with clowns like Rowey and it’s actually quite embarrassing.

Contrast this with SEN callers and high quality hosts like Whately, Watson etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You reckon they were good callers, well you should have heard Max Hall, Ian Aitken and Wally May - a brilliant trio of tv footy callers!

I like that open style football.....so much better than the jammed up defensiveness of the modern game.

Maybe lower expectations this time too
Nah ....you can place a bet now .....expectations will be huge !!...SEN are bold and trying to be innovative, whereas FiveAA hasn't changed in 3 decades, except they bombard now with cheap advertising

SEN broadcast live on AFL.com breakfast time to time .......going to broadcast live American NFL Games ....they try things, they may not all be successful ....but the grass won'y grow under their feet, which is vastly different to FiveAA who I hold in contempt

Who is he?
A relation to one of the staff?

He used to be a development coach at Port, was also North Adelaide's coach circa 2010.

I just find it interesting that they have a competition and it's won by someone who's in the industry with associations with Port Adelaide and a direct connection to Kane Cornes.

The whole thing sounds completely rigged to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back