Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Balic was the world's biggest open secret even during his Freo days. Not sure why so many people were attacking the people posting about it. Personally don't think its really our business, but the kid clearly wasn't going to be welcomed back. Offered a one year deal and seems to have pissed it away. Just hope he can get his mental health right.

I can't think of anyone else who had been traded in and given a 1 year contract who wasn't a fill in ruck. Should have been pretty obvious from that alone

Does any one else watch parts of those 2 finals games a few times a week like i do? the ******* camera shakes from how loud the roar is
The nature of the PF loss has taken some of the shine off those first two finals for me, but I’m sure I’ll be back into it soon enough

Channel 504 currently showing all Dees wins for 2018.

So strange watching us play round 2 against Brisbane with a forward line including Hogan, Garlett, Bugg and Pedersen. Feels like that was our forwardline in 2016 and not something remotely from this year.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Channel 504 currently showing all Dees wins for 2018.

So strange watching us play round 2 against Brisbane with a forward line including Hogan, Garlett, Bugg and Pedersen. Feels like that was our forwardline in 2016 and not something remotely from this year.
They’re onto Rd 23 v GWS now. It’s been good watching.

Sep 30, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo and Bulldogs, ManU
9fad7b887a2486bf7c042b46125f6813.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mark it in your calendars ... JLT Fixture is out ...

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-10-29/afl-reveals-2019-jlt-fixture

Sunday, March 3
Richmond v Melbourne at Deakin Reserve, Shepparton, 4.40pm EDT

Saturday, March 9
Melbourne v Brisbane at Casey Fields, Cranbourne, 4.10pm EDT

Good result not having to leave the state.
* yes. Shepp is only an hour up the road from me. Finally after all these years wishing they'd either come to Shepp or Wang, the AFL throw me a bone

It's about 2 hours closer to me as well ... tho still about a 17hour drive ... so ....
You had two Gabba games last year, you've had your fun. Let me have the preseason game

**** yes. Shepp is only an hour up the road from me. Finally after all these years wishing they'd either come to Shepp or Wang, the AFL throw me a bone
Just noticed that they have scheduled our AFLW team to play in Sydney (vs GWS) at the same time as the JLT game in Shepp.

I guess I'll go watch one live and then come home and watch the other on record.

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
This post on the clubs Facebook page ...

Alerted me to the fact that we're once again without a back of jumper sponsor, with the iSelect deal only finishing up at the end of this season.

Surely after being a top 4 team, and with what is a commercially favourable draw, not only should we have no problems finding a replacement, but it should also be one of the better deals we've had.

This post on the clubs Facebook page ...

Alerted me to the fact that we're once again without a back of jumper sponsor, with the iSelect deal only finishing up at the end of this season.

Surely after being a top 4 team, and with what is a commercially favourable draw, not only should we have no problems finding a replacement, but it should also be one of the better deals we've had.
Couple of comments saying Infiniti will be on the back

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
Couple of comments saying Infiniti will be on the back
Yeah I saw that. It would make sense, they seem to have a pretty big presence already for what is effectively a minor sponsor. It would be just like the great man PJ to already have already set up the replacement major sponsor before he departs.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Yeah I saw that. It would make sense, they seem to have a pretty big presence already for what is effectively a minor sponsor. It would be just like the great man PJ to already have already set up the replacement major sponsor before he departs.

Gary Pert was a commercial beast at Collingwood, I'm sure we will be fine

Feb 18, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back