Goulburn Valley FL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing better then the old anonymous folk sitting behind a keyboard calling people names hey ringo.
Say it to his face you gutless prick, I bet you wouldn’t dare!
He’s from Benalla to, why am I not surprised!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Always the bravest of the brave mate..usually haven't played much or coached. Unfortunately it is the damage that can be done to people by these so called warriors.Let's see how brave he is....by putting his name to it.

Dirty Williams has taken the role of under 18 coach at Rochy.

Speaking to a couple kids on the weekend they see it as privileged to have him coach them outright.

Great to see guys like that continue to give back to the sport.
I was in the pub punting Cox Plate day and someone informed me of Dirty's appointment during race 4. Problem is I had forgetten about it by race 9!

Big losses for the Bears Morrison medallist Nik Rokahr and Luke Smith signing with the Geelong VFL side. Will be more difficult to break in there but the cats usually have a policy that sees all of their listed players play in the Geelong FL.

Great news for the GV having more VFL representatives playing down in the VFL.
There would have to be a few GV boys down in the VFL now I would’ve thought? Always good to see young guys like Smith test themselves.

Great news for the GV having more VFL representatives playing down in the VFL.
There would have to be a few GV boys down in the VFL now I would’ve thought? Always good to see young guys like Smith test themselves.
Must be at least 10 who have been or are aligned to a GV club. It’s a big step up but if you are going to do it the GV is a great platform.

Haha. Silver did you end up winning some $$ if so let’s start up another forum called Silvers Best Bets.. Any tips old friend..
Hey Turbs. No tips mate, as sadly the horses I follow like to follow other horses. The beer was cold and the Rochy boys were bullish about their recruiting prospects. Picked up a few but a couple in the pipeline is my understanding.

How are Pacco looking mate?

Hey Turbs. No tips mate, as sadly the horses I follow like to follow other horses. The beer was cold and the Rochy boys were bullish about their recruiting prospects. Picked up a few but a couple in the pipeline is my understanding.

Starting to get fairly close to pre-season now and most teams would be getting close to finishing up their recruiting.
Who’s improving and whos falling away?
Benalla are an interesting one, lost Morgan and warnock but have replaced them with some interest by the looks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Starting to get fairly close to pre-season now and most teams would be getting close to finishing up their recruiting.
Who’s improving and whos falling away?
Benalla are an interesting one, lost Morgan and warnock but have replaced them with some interest by the looks.

Did Warnock go to wang with him? Is Martyn staying?

Must be at least 10 who have been or are aligned to a GV club. It’s a big step up but if you are going to do it the GV is a great platform.

Yep would’ve thought so Ringo. It’s great for the league to have guys running around down there, gives guys down there a good idea of our league and how there is some great quality up in the GV.

Yep would’ve thought so Ringo. It’s great for the league to have guys running around down there, gives guys down there a good idea of our league and how there is some great quality up in the GV.
Unfortunately, players downtown becoming aware of the quality in the GV becomes a mute point, as the points system dis-courages players dropping back a standard and therefore it is becoming more apparent that players who have plenty to give at a lesser standard are prematurely dropping out of footy.
Not only do they themselves have plenty to give in a playing sense, but also in developing the next generation who aspire to the level they have reached.

Last edited:
Browne and Lawton at Mansfield as a ruck/forward duo would be the envy of just about any local footy club in the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back