Racing Melbourne Cup 2018 and all Cup Day discussion.(Posting of bets after the race will be carded)

The winner is.....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

2 broke down?

Cliffs was a bad one apparently?

Was hard to see on the coverage.

Just had a browse through Instagram and what happened? Unless you’re bringing peoples feelings up, you’re a vegan, you’re against horse racing or wear hipster hats you’re out of the norm now. The amount of people screaming about how racing is cruel. Do the campaigners not realise how much money gets spent on the horses to have them in tip top shape and how good of a life they live?

What about the slow ones?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1st,2nd and 4th in the trifecta.

Yucatan and Magic Circle both disappointing, as was best solution.

Shouldn't have listened to the guy at work that talked me into including Youngstar. My last selection was either going to be Youngstar, Rostropovich or Prince of Arran. But that is the way it goes hey - always next year!

Need #3 to get up in the next to get a little back!

Better then the $6.00 on Yucatan or $7 Magic Circle though, progressive enough if Waller dopes it up ala Freedman with the Diva and keeps its weight down it could be next years winner.

Nope - horses beaten that fair at the first attempt don't win. Was beaten panels at poison unders as where Muntahaa (lol Ebor form) and Magic Circle (zomg such a turn of foot!)

1st,2nd and 4th in the trifecta.

Yucatan, Magic Circle and

Shouldn't have listened to the guy at work that talked me into including Youngstar. My last selection was either going to be Youngstar, Rostropovich or Prince of Arran.

That is how it goes though! Need #3 to get up in the next to get a little back!

That's tough man. I managed to box the trifecta last year but screwed it this year

Did no research apart from 5 minutes so only got myself to blame really

Back