Werewolf Werewolf Game: Boncer v DapperJong

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember when I was modkilled for posting a harmless screenshot, caused one of the biggest s**t fights werewolf has ever seen.
Funniest part was I was out and didn’t even know till I got back to 200 notifications.
Good times :thumbsu:

I remember when I was modkilled for posting a harmless screenshot, caused one of the biggest s**t fights werewolf has ever seen.
Funniest part was I was out and didn’t even know till I got back to 200 notifications.
Good times :thumbsu:
I am sure WW has caused more melts then the whole main board of the Sweet F.A. would have.

Ahh maybe not LOL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry guys, first day in my new role. Had no time to have a look at anything since going to bed last night. I don’t even know who died last night or if I did.
You are alive. I have handed the amulet back. K-dav has done a false reveal and EJW is head vamp.

Sorry guys, first day in my new role. Had no time to have a look at anything since going to bed last night. I don’t even know who died last night or if I did.
NEW ROLE!!! IS CONVERTED!!! HE ADMITS IT!!! IS EVIL!!!

To catch you up, just vote kdavva74.

He confessed to Head Vamp.

3Kz is feeling guilty for his melt this morning, thats all.

To catch you up, just vote kdavva74.

He confessed to Head Vamp.

3Kz is feeling guilty for his melt this morning, thats all.
Not feeling guilty. To recap I was prepared to do nothing until a ruling was delivered in PM. I said to K-Dav twice (with the greatest respect) don't out yourself. Happy to be Vampire once issue of amulet was cleared up. The message didn't come in time. Next time I will just shut up and do as I am told, but i felt it needed clarification. Fair amount of confusion in game thread too.

Either way K-Dav was gone from the off with lynch bandwagon.

Last edited:
Good to see you smiling, it’s just a game :)
I never got bent out of shape. I feel sorry for K-Dav and the other vamps, EJW and Sante. I have my own opinions about the amulet, which I have shared, but which were obviously 'wrong headed' and I have a private view about the moderating this game, which I will take to the grave with me.

You had us "rumbled" anyway. The moment I broke with my posting conventions you were on to me and you were on to K-Dav. You played well and your evil faction may well win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back