Prediction Draft rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Every year there are lots of rumours that prove to be true. And lots of BS.

Twomey usually drops a bit of useful information in the weekly podcasts.
Twomey is very good, does the research, knows the kids and is not sensationalist.

Twomey is very good, does the research, knows the kids and is not sensationalist.

Twomey thinks the sun shines out of Vic Metro kids compared to the rest so carries a fair bit of bias. He seems a nice guy and his articles are very readable but i wouldn't back for him for inside info to the same degree that Quayle had.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide will select Zak Butters with their second draft selection if he’s still available.

Source: Western Jets teammate

In fact, Adelaide have spoken to a number of Jets players.
Bit of Dale Thomas in the way he moves...the Collingwood DT that is

Adelaide will select Zak Butters with their second draft selection if he’s still available.

Source: Western Jets teammate

In fact, Adelaide have spoken to a number of Jets players.

And based on this, one can assume the Crows are very certain on who will be available at pick 8 and they know who their target is - my guess would be Hately.

And based on this, one can assume the Crows are very certain on who will be available at pick 8 and they know who their target is - my guess would be Hately.

Is Hately worth pick 8? He has had a very good SANFL season but the knock on him rushing his disposal has been noted by a number of phantom drafters. I can't critique based on a few highlights packages.

Is Hately worth pick 8? He has had a very good SANFL season but the knock on him rushing his disposal has been noted by a number of phantom drafters. I can't critique based on a few highlights packages.

Doesn't seem too far off what his range is purported to be plus he's a local and he'll be ready to go in 2019.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back