Analysis 2019 Player Sponsor Replacements

Which new players to sponsor in 2019 (mens team)

• Callum Porter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fergus Greene

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Aaron Naughton

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Rourke Smith

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Lin Jong

• Sam Lloyd

• Taylor Duryea

• Laitham Vandermeer

• Ben Cavarra

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Will Hayes

• Buku Khamis

• Lachie Young

• Jordon Sweet

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi all

With the delisting of Nathan H-M and Honeychurch we now need to consider our what we'll do for 2019.

Do we

1/ Stick with the remaining 2 only
2/ Opt for a 3rd
3/ continue with a 4th

Current players available

#28 – Callum Porter
#30 – Fergus Greene
#37 – Roarke Smith
# - Sam Lloyd
# - Taylor Duryea

In the past we've continued the tradition of staying with young drafted players and havent picked up an established player.

Doesn't it depend mainly on how much we can raise? Did we comfortably cover four this year or was it a pinch?

If we look like having enough contributions for four then by all means let's go for four. If not then three, or two, depending on funds raised.

I wouldn't mind us being involved with Fergus Greene but otherwise I'm happy for them to be selected from the new draftees.

If you're taking names already then put me down for $100 again in 2019.

Doesn't it depend mainly on how much we can raise? Did we comfortably cover four this year or was it a pinch?

If we look like having enough contributions for four then by all means let's go for four. If not then three, or two, depending on funds raised.

I wouldn't mind us being involved with Fergus Greene but otherwise I'm happy for them to be selected from the new draftees.

Ditto for me

Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Charlton Athletic, Roys FFC

Same here...

We can get the contributions thread started - no problems.

In terms of contributions - its $1,000 per player and this year 4 was a stretch. Im open to any possibility however at the end of the day it come down to how much has been committed and paid by the contributors.

In terms of 2019, we're down to 2. Lets hold off until we see who's picked up in the draft as we usually get the opportunity to secure sponsorship for the new kids on the block

Based on this year's response, I would like to see us sponsor two from the men's team and one from the women's. Can we have a separate pinned thread for the women's team sponsorship too pls?

I say we aim for 3- but this is dependant on the level of contributions. I’ll def contribute $100 again (maybe more if required). Let not overstretch ourselves this year as we don’t want a shortfall to be covered.

Based on this year's response, I would like to see us sponsor two from the men's team and one from the women's. Can we have a separate pinned thread for the women's team sponsorship too pls?
Hi _Mike_ can we get this going? I have been in touch with the club. AFLW player sponsor is $1,650 for the season.

Hi _Mike_ can we get this going? I have been in touch with the club. AFLW player sponsor is $1,650 for the season.

sorry for the delay Fossie, I'll get on to the club contact tomorrow and see what options are available

sorry for the delay Fossie, I'll get on to the club contact tomorrow and see what options are available

Flyer attached

Attachments

• 2019 AFLW Player Sponsors Flyer.pdf
    418.5 KB · Views: 73
If you want to sponsor one of our AFLW players, please go to that thread and advise how much. We need $1650 and currently have $600. The girls deserve our support.

Sorry, I know this is the men's thread but there is a bit more urgency with the girls as their season starts 2 months before the men.

The update is we have $900 and need another $750. Please support the girls.

Back