Roast Media/McClure Misrepresenting Mental Mess on Mindful Camp

subaru

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Bay 13: Flog of the Year
Nov 14, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
no you said this - your words

See you have no idea, TAFKMS is the poster you're referring to, he was the one that broke the story on crow cast before Mclure, you didn't believe him so he posted his pm to show when he sent the message to them (proof) then you went off and he got narky. If you go back he actually says he's not sure why McGovern wants out but would try and find out. \
Nothing at all about knowing what went on.
As it's since been proved he was exactly right mcgovern is now at carlton.
I think its telling you still don't know who the poster is.
3 years ago you would be vehemently defending him as a crows player if anyone dared to say anything negative about him.
Once again i have never claimed to be in the know, I'm just suggesting where there was smoke there was fire and as it turned out a lot more than you guys thought and probably less than we thought. See Sam Jacobs last interview, where he said not everything reported was true (der) but it affected them all year.
People still haven't said what the worst thing Mclure has said that was proved wrong, as far as I can see its mark Williams and Danny Frawley that got things wrong.
One poster got 1 thing right

Smoke / Fire ?
Well - that worked out well for you then didn’t it ?

Not just a little fire either - you had the whole club burning down

Get it right
You all leapt to conclusions - did a whole s**t load of “look see - told ya” when Williams and Wilson spread their bullshit and the club you had imploding is merely saying adios to a flimsy softie while 18 others re sign.

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Can't see how any more damaging info than has already been alleged and subsequently found no to be true, could hurt the club.
Would love to see that ferret drained of his cash and have to sell his arse to amateur leagues to make a living. That said, I would at the very least be seeking a very public and very humiliating retraction and apology.

You’re making the first, and worst, mistake of litigation

Assuming you win

Oct 9, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
One poster got 1 thing right

Smoke / Fire ?
Well - that worked out well for you then didn’t it ?

Not just a little fire either - you had the whole club burning down

Get it right
You all leapt to conclusions - did a whole s**t load of “look see - told ya” when Williams and Wilson spread their bullshit and the club you had imploding is merely saying adios to a flimsy softie while 18 others re sign.
So you were completely wrong with TAFKATMS.
You keep making these statements with nothing to back them up.
If I were you I’d say you’re no different than the media.

subaru

Cancelled
Nov 14, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
So you were completely wrong with TAFKATMS.
You keep making these statements with nothing to back them up.
If I were you I’d say you’re no different than the media.

No I wasn’t !
I asked for proof! There was none.
There was talk of a pm but that was about it !
You’re hilarious.

I conceded he was right on one thing and now you’re like a little dog with a bone on that !
Get over it .
How’s about you concede that all the media jizz you lapped up ended up being crap.
You know full well you were totally suckered in by McClure Rucci Kornes Wilson and Williams !
Now you’re just looking increasingly stupid for blindly believing the media bullshit

Oct 9, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
No I wasn’t !
I asked for proof! There was none.
There was talk of a pm but that was about it !
You’re hilarious.

I conceded he was right on one thing and now you’re like a little dog with a bone on that !
Get over it .
How’s about you concede that all the media jizz you lapped up ended up being crap.
You know full well you were totally suckered in by McClure Rucci Kornes Wilson and Williams !
Now you’re just looking increasingly stupid
You asked for proof and he provided the screenshot!
99B36074-F4E5-4A59-A9E6-76697830CF76.png

You seem to have no recollection of any of this so I don’t know why you’re just making stuff up?
You keep telling me what I did.
But you can’t prove it, because it didn’t happen.
You just don’t read do you, how many times have I posted Choco was wrong, and no I wasn’t going to believe something like that until it was either proved or recanted which it was.
Again I say you keep telling me that I’ve believed everything, been suckered in but you’re completely wrong.
You have no idea what I’ve thought and I certainly haven’t posted like that.
I have no idea why I’m even arguing with you, you continuously just make stuff up, it may work on the bay but it’s stupid and tiring here.

subaru

Cancelled
Nov 14, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
You asked for proof and he provided the screenshot!
View attachment 582349
You seem to have no recollection of any of this so I don’t know why you’re just making stuff up?
You keep telling me what I did.
But you can’t prove it, because it didn’t happen.
You just don’t read do you, how many times have I posted Choco was wrong, and no I wasn’t going to believe something like that until it was either proved or recanted which it was.
Again I say you keep telling me that I’ve believed everything, been suckered in but you’re completely wrong.
You have no idea what I’ve thought and I certainly haven’t posted like that.
I have no idea why I’m even arguing with you, you continuously just make stuff up, it may work on the bay but it’s stupid and tiring here.
Again - Jesus wept -
I conceded he was right that McGovern was leaving

What is wrong with you ?

There is a pm and no source or quote or reason though was there !

Ffs - sun shines on a dog’s arse occasionally too!

I don’t know why you’re arguing either.
Ckearly - contrary to your posts - the club didn’t implode / the camp stories were bullshit and you have not even mentioned the 18 players that the club re-signed.

Protesting too much there , Champ

Nov 1, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
This thread isn’t about ALL the actual facts that went on the Camp (I can never know for sure). It’s about the bad practices of the media in trolling us from the outset, and to continually mess around with the club/players/fans. I’m analysing what the media is portraying what happened at the camp and their ongoing reporting, and what actual statements by them appear false/truth. There is a HUGE discrepancy between what’s reported and ACTUAL facts.

You seem big on this repetition thing to pretend you’re addressing the flaws in your arguments

You have virtually NO actual facts at all.

Which most people would say makes compare and contrast rather difficult

Most people...

Dec 29, 2000
AFL Club
Adelaide
Leave the gf out then. My point still stands and I have no idea why Kirky would ask what trauma we have been through?

For the 3rd time I’ll ask, what do you think failing to do our due diligence relates to, we’ve admitted it and the AFL found the same.

I fully understand the incidents of 2014 and 2015 were traumatic but have difficulty understanding how they would impact in the 2017 GF given how we performed throughout the 2016 and 2017 seasons - surely if we were still traumatised from those events our performance on field would have been reflected by that but it was the total opposite.

Personally, like most things that occur in the world today, over analysis is undertaken and we were no different.

At the end of the day, 18 players have re-signed and we have lost one, repeat one, player who has the heart of a pea. Not sure what needs to be said but if the camp was really as toxic as media flogs said it was then this wouldn’t have happened. It isn’t rocket science and further I do not expect any further reporting on the camp in 2019 by McClure and the rest of the incompetent flogs.

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
I fully understand the incidents of 2014 and 2015 were traumatic but have difficulty understanding how they would impact in the 2017 GF given how we performed throughout the 2016 and 2017 seasons - surely if we were still traumatised from those events our performance on field would have been reflected by that but it was the total opposite.

Personally, like most things that occur in the world today, over analysis is undertaken and we were no different.

At the end of the day, 18 players have re-signed and we have lost one, repeat one, player who has the heart of a pea. Not sure what needs to be said but if the camp was really as toxic as media flogs said it was then this wouldn’t have happened. It isn’t rocket science and further I do not expect any further reporting on the camp in 2019 by McClure and the rest of the incompetent flogs.
Not that I ever said the trauma effected us in the grand final..... so again why are you bringing that up.
Jacobs brother died last year as well not in 2015.
Again I’m not sure anyone thinks it was as bad as the media reported but it also not as nice as the club told us it was. There’s definitely middle ground.

Interesting you say if we were still traumatised our results would have been the opposite. You mean like they were since the camp :p ?
You pro camp people don’t seem to understand that it was due to the media we actually realized and admitted it was a fail and we failed the players in doing our due diligence as the AFL found.
Using the 18 players re signed is akin to saying if we do the camp again this pre season then all was fine, but if we don’t then it wasn’t.

Dec 29, 2000
AFL Club
Adelaide
Not that I ever said the trauma effected us in the grand final..... so again why are you bringing that up.
Jacobs brother died last year as well not in 2015.
Again I’m not sure anyone thinks it was as bad as the media reported but it also not as nice as the club told us it was. There’s definitely middle ground.

Interesting you say if we were still traumatised our results would have been the opposite. You mean like they were since the camp :p ?
You pro camp people don’t seem to understand that it was due to the media we actually realized and admitted it was a fail and we failed the players in doing our due diligence as the AFL found.
Using the 18 players re signed is akin to saying if we do the camp again this pre season then all was fine, but if we don’t then it wasn’t.

Well personally and it is my personal opinion only, the camp had * all to do with our lack of on field performance in 2018. The season was derailed by our fitness staff and the subsequent injury toll to our key players.

The media tried to link the two and kept on banging about it - the media aren’t the sharpest tools in the shed and all they look at is an angle to exploit for their own gain ie click bait.

subaru

Cancelled
Nov 14, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
You’ve never rattled anyone, you’re not of that calibre but lay off the utterly idiotic bilge sometimes

some of the arguments you’ve put forward over recent weeks would frustrate a moss covered rock.
Red ?
Saying it in red doesn’t make the crap you write correct
And “rattling your chain “ is nothing to do with rattling anyone - it means I wasn’t talking to you - butt out.
Seriously .
Attempts by your amphibian comrade to rewrite the history of his and his like minded posters commentary regarding the media and the camp merely reinforce the lack of credibility of those posters and the journos like McClure.

I rarely engage with you simply because you seem to enjoy personalizing arguments which you have done here.

As for analogies / you strike me as being like those old mouldering cadavers in zombie movies, appearing for no other reason than a cheap attempt at shock value.

Last edited:

subaru

Cancelled
Nov 14, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
You seem big on this repetition thing to pretend you’re addressing the flaws in your arguments

You have virtually NO actual facts at all.

Which most people would say makes compare and contrast rather difficult

Most people...
Facts ????
You mean like a screen shot of a pm ?

Oct 9, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
Well personally and it is my personal opinion only, the camp had **** all to do with our lack of on field performance in 2018. The season was derailed by our fitness staff and the subsequent injury toll to our key players.

The media tried to link the two and kept on banging about it - the media aren’t the sharpest tools in the shed and all they look at is an angle to exploit for their own gain ie click bait.
Did you see Sam Jacobs last interview? Once again middle ground, he said some things written about him weren’t true but it did effect them all year and it wasn’t what the group needed at the time.

subaru

Cancelled
Nov 14, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
There you go again. Lies
Just for once show me where I’ve said I’ve believed all this.

I don’t have to
It’s all there for everyone to read

You spent page after page criticizing anyone who asked for proof or sources

The “fact” that you post a screen shot as back up for your whole “camp /smoke / Fire” stance when FACTS such as 18 players staying stare you smack in the face but you refuse to acknowledge, well - “lies” - think not.

crowsup

Premium Platinum
Nov 24, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Did you see Sam Jacobs last interview? Once again middle ground, he said some things written about him weren’t true but it did effect them all year and it wasn’t what the group needed at the time.
Was it the camp that effected them all year or the incessant bullshit sprouted by the media? What did Jacobs actually mean? Or, are you the only one that can interpret what people say correctly?
You appear to concentrate a lot on the " but it did effect them all year " and not at all on the "things written about him weren’t true ".
Why is that?

subaru

Cancelled
Nov 14, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
The Colonel - 24,481 posts, 31,140 likes = 1.27 likes per post

The Doed - 2,312 posts, 5,317 likes = 2.3 likes per post

The people have spoken
An alias posting 31140 likes is the only explanation:D

Back