Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2018/2019 Off-Season thread -

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poor meerkats coping some sort of lost cull already :(

Ins:
Hogan - Hutchings - North - McInerny - 30 - 34 - 57

Outs:
C.Curnow - Caddy - 8 - 50

♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
They arent even Meerkats any more mate they turned into Galahs and a few of them didn't like the change and have jumped ship. Bound to happen with a change in management ;)

Trade Alert:

Warriors receive: Luke Shuey, Tom Bellchambers, Pick 27 and Pick 41.

Wise Guys receive: James Harmes, Michael Apeness, Pick 8 and Pick 20

Wise Guy Sam to confirm.

Warriors get a 2nd playing ruck to give me flexibility, and another gun mid to add to the stable.

Nankervis, Fyfe, Neale, Sidebottom, Shuey, and Steven as a starting midfield, and a bench of Murphy, M.Crouch, Duncan and one of Bellchambers/E.Curnow is handy.. I just hope Yeo maintains Back status somehow.. :huh:

Trade Alert

Vineys Troopers receive: Pick 27 and Pick 41

Warriors receive: Sam Draper, Pick 50 and Pick 52

deeman87 to confirm.

Some might think I have paid overs for Draper, but I guess we will wait and see. Adding Bellchambers and his understudy to my squad hopefully holds my ruck stocks in good stead both now and in the future.

It also gives me my three compulsory picks at 48, 50 and 52, and I love having my picks close together!

Trade Alert

Vineys Troopers receive: Pick 27 and Pick 41

Warriors receive: Sam Draper, Pick 50 and Pick 52

deeman87 to confirm.

Some might think I have paid overs for Draper, but I guess we will wait and see. Adding Bellchambers and his understudy to my squad hopefully holds my ruck stocks in good stead both now and in the future.

It also gives me my three compulsory picks at 48, 50 and 52, and I love having my picks close together!
Confirmed. Happy to get back into the middle of the draft and have 3 other nice young rucks to hold down the fort.

... Warriors keen to upgrade Pick 52 in a package with either James Cousins or Connor Menadue. I need to make list space for the mandatory three picks, so any offer will most likely get it done! This will be the best value offer of the whole trade period!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cam O'Shea
Bernie Vince are gone from my list. More to be chopped later. Looking forward to Moore and Fox they'll be handy if they end up playing.

Hey lads just having a flick through looks like a good league you’ve got happening here if a spot frees up I’d love to give it a crack, will jump on the wait list if that’s cool?

Hey mate,

I’m sure deeman87 will be happy to add you to the wait list. That’s where I got my start and I’ve loved it ever since I got a team.

Hey lads just having a flick through looks like a good league you’ve got happening here if a spot frees up I’d love to give it a crack, will jump on the wait list if that’s cool?

Welcome. You're first on the wait list, there's almost certainly going to be a spot opening up in a couple of months so I'll message you once i've got a team for you. Draft is in late Jan/early Feb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back