Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2018/2019 Off-Season thread -

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's OK.. i don't rate the list I've inherited at all. Rome will be built in about half a decade ;)

That's OK.. i don't rate the list I've inherited at all. Rome will be built in about half a decade ;)
At least you are realistic with the time needed to strip a list and start fresh! It took me 5 years in another league to go from the oldest list ever assembled (that finished dead last!) to a flag this year, and hopefully a few more to follow. No doubt iluvparis sees that as taking 4 years too long though :p

With the positions for SC and DT out now, it gives us a bit of a look at how our sides might look in 2019.

Warriors are a bit concerned that all 3 of Yeo, Cutler and Fritsch have only midfield status at this stage, meaning that Cutler and Fritsch go from best 22 backs to being midfield depth! I hope at least one of them get a reprieve by UF before the season start!

With the positions for SC and DT out now, it gives us a bit of a look at how our sides might look in 2019.

Warriors are a bit concerned that all 3 of Yeo, Cutler and Fritsch have only midfield status at this stage, meaning that Cutler and Fritsch go from best 22 backs to being midfield depth! I hope at least one of them get a reprieve by UF before the season start!
Fritsch a midfielder? Seems odd considering he played most of his footy either as the 3rd tall forward or loose back. Guess he def spent a decent amount of time on the wing just due to our press but still seems very strange. Would expect him to gain forward or def status at some point for sure depending upon the health of other key players.

Fritsch a midfielder? Seems odd considering he played most of his footy either as the 3rd tall forward or loose back. Guess he def spent a decent amount of time on the wing just due to our press but still seems very strange. Would expect him to gain forward or def status at some point for sure depending upon the health of other key players.
Yeah, I agree! My backline is looking poorly though, as Gunston (and Sexton) are pure F too, so that is potentially 4/6 of my starting backs gone haha

Is there a full list out somewhere? I've only seen the articles that highlight the valued DPPs and the Carlton/Suns list articles on DT Talk.

Is there a full list out somewhere? I've only seen the articles that highlight the valued DPPs and the Carlton/Suns list articles on DT Talk.
I think those who subscribe to Herald Sun have access now. Somebody on the SC thread has posted a spreadsheet with all the positions on it too which is what I used

Big Footy Dynasty League are looking for a new coach, it is similar to this league with a few slight tweaks and is about to enter it's 8th season (?) It even has it's own sub-board, so you know it is a big deal :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can confirm it's a great league. Been in this one for about 5-6 years now as the first replacement coach (after the initial draft, someone left within a few months). I also won a flag from 7th a couple of years ago. Lots of fun.
Aaaaaannnnnddd it's gone. Well looks that way anyways

Hey guys we need to look for a replacement coach for Leverpuller who's confirmed hes too busy to continue in 2019. If anyone has a keen friend or someone they think would be a good addition feel free to get them in here.

Hey guys we need to look for a replacement coach for Leverpuller who's confirmed hes too busy to continue in 2019. If anyone has a keen friend or someone they think would be a good addition feel free to get them in here.
Hi,
i'm a keen UF player and am keen to join.
Brad.

Hi,
i'm a keen UF player and am keen to join.
Brad.
Cool welcome Brad. The team is yours! i'll message your list to you and PM me back your email that's attached to your UF account please and i'll send you an invite so you can see other people's teams pre-draft and see the free agent pool that's mixed in with this years draftees to create the draft pool. You can begin trading immediately, final delistings will be due at the end of January roughly, your team is currently called Lever & the traitors (feel free to change it as you see fit, for draft picks, coaches and rules see page 1 of this thread. Any questions shoutout or feel free to PM me. I'll be starting the season thread in the next week or two and the draft will be when UF launces for 2019 which will probably be early/mid Feb.

Can everyone please start confirming your involvement for 2019 and putting in your delistings. I'd like to get all 14 coaches confirmed and delistings all in by the start of Feb if possible so I can be ready to load the teams in when UF launches.

Cool welcome Brad. The team is yours! i'll message your list to you and PM me back your email that's attached to your UF account please and i'll send you an invite so you can see other people's teams pre-draft and see the free agent pool that's mixed in with this years draftees to create the draft pool. You can begin trading immediately, final delistings will be due at the end of January roughly, your team is currently called Lever & the traitors (feel free to change it as you see fit, for draft picks, coaches and rules see page 1 of this thread. Any questions shoutout or feel free to PM me. I'll be starting the season thread in the next week or two and the draft will be when UF launces for 2019 which will probably be early/mid Feb.
I actually just realised @Orasia Fantazio is at the top of the wait list i'd forgotten about him as he recently joined the other league. Sorry Brad, you may yet have the team but i better quickly retract my earlier offer while the league and the person on top of the wait list have a look at it. Orasia are you happy with your spot in BFDL or are you wanting to coach in both leagues? Do you think you could be active in both?

Can everyone please start confirming your involvement for 2019 and putting in your delistings. I'd like to get all 14 coaches confirmed and delistings all in by the start of Feb if possible so I can be ready to load the teams in when UF launches.
I'm in, will post my delistings soon.

Always keen for a trade, I have some fantastic youth

I actually just realised @Orasia Fantazio is at the top of the wait list i'd forgotten about him as he recently joined the other league. Sorry Brad, you may yet have the team but i better quickly retract my earlier offer while the league and the person on top of the wait list have a look at it. Orasia are you happy with your spot in BFDL or are you wanting to coach in both leagues? Do you think you could be active in both?
Sorry yeah I think I’ve got myself in enough Dynasty leagues to occupy my time with now! Happy for Brad to take the spot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back