Training 2019 preseason

Remove this Banner Ad

Picko has hit the track this morning.

45647423_2043665429023261_8982191378163302400_n.jpg

Lip starting to put on some serious size already. Excited about him. I see a similar progression to his career as McLean. He really took that big step in his 3rd year, I reckon Lip will do the same.
He certainly is. Someone recently got a bit of grief for describing Lipinski as ‘big-bodied’...but I think it’s a possibility as he ages. His physique is changing pretty quickly.

Some rumours floating around that Matt Inness will be taking up the vacant high performance manager role at Cricket Australia. They're after someone who has played high level cricket and has suitable qualifications, both of which Inness has.

Are Bonty and Dunks back training or are they still at the Nike place?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wanna give a shout out to Toby McLean.

Back at training earlier than he has to be, doesn’t have the reasons to be there that Picko and Libba do.

He’s just come off a career best year, is young and could be enjoying his time off in his first off season that he doesn’t have to be at training earlier than the main group but he’s there, working hard to get better.

Well done Toby.

Almost forgot Lewis Young was on the list. Looks a lot like Wood in that photo
Easy to forget he's only 19 years old as well (turns 20 just before Christmas).

Wanna give a shout out to Toby McLean.

Back at training earlier than he has to be, doesn’t have the reasons to be there that Picko and Libba do.

He’s just come off a career best year, is young and could be enjoying his time off in his first off season that he doesn’t have to be at training earlier than the main group but he’s there, working hard to get better.

Well done Toby.

Toby was drafted in 2014.

He is a 4th year player! Hence why Zaine cordy was also training.

My question is where was Bailey Dale and Caleb Daniel?? Are both coming back from injury?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back