Goulburn Valley FL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heard a big name player is coming the Murray Bombers for the season? You heard anything about this Ringo?

I heard a rumour that some of the GVL board are not happy with some antics on Grand Final day by a sponsor of the league. Anyone hear this rumour?

Hoping he is playing for free ringo! Jake Reeves might need some $$ even while playing for unders at his local club. Is anyone on significant $$ actually leaving?

From all reports Barrett was on good money and lovison would have been on a bit. Correct me if I'm wrong but half of sheldons salary won't come under cap as he is coaching. Also hearing pettifer won't play all season as well. That is a significant saving right there. I know they are actively recruiting with reeves and Vick returning they will be there abouts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Post you would know better than most! My take on this was that his good friend Matty Pollock was returning to the Murray Bombers. If that was or is the case I can’t see Jones at Ky. Like Tuckeylives I heard he signed with Ky.....but was surprised with that rumour

He will play at Echuca if Pollock does. He was dead set going to Leitchy but they are on the downturn after years at the top and went cold knowing that

Looking at the clearance applications on the website It would appear Liam Bartels is coming across to Tigerland from Sth Bendigo with Isaiah Miller. Bright and Hill from Colbo
and Russell from Heathcote as earlier reported. An interesting one is Mitch Mcewan from LG. Played in their premiership and little brother of 1st year Rochy recruit and B&F Runner up Jackson.

[QUOTE="Silver Tongue, post: 58771052, member: 155047 An interesting one is Mitch Mcewan from LG. Played in their premiership and little brother of 1st year Rochy recruit and B&F Runner up Jackson.[/QUOTE]

Played really well in the grand final.. was amongst their best so could be a handy pickup.

Looking at the clearance applications on the website It would appear Liam Bartels is coming across to Tigerland from Sth Bendigo with Isaiah Miller. Bright and Hill from Colbo
and Russell from Heathcote as earlier reported. An interesting one is Mitch Mcewan from LG. Played in their premiership and little brother of 1st year Rochy recruit and B&F Runner up Jackson.

Rochester building a good list Tongue. Young McKewan can play a bit and has plenty of upside. Looking forward to seeing Isaiah Miller play as well, has plenty of talent.

From all reports Barrett was on good money and lovison would have been on a bit. Correct me if I'm wrong but half of sheldons salary won't come under cap as he is coaching. Also hearing pettifer won't play all season as well. That is a significant saving right there. I know they are actively recruiting with reeves and Vick returning they will be there abouts.
Heard today Ogden leaving The Hanger so that, if true, frees up more space to chase a big name.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back