MMA-UFC UFC 234 Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Very likely to be at Rod Laver you would think

Will be interesting to see what other fights we get on the card.
Yeah, Robs not big enough for Etihad. Make him the co main with Conor/Khabob headlining however.

Won't happen but would fill the joint.

Yeah, Robs not big enough for Etihad. Make him the co main with Conor/Khabob headlining however.

Won't happen but would fill the joint.
If they have this event at Etihad it will be a 50k+ crowd.

In saying that the tennis centre is a much better idea

Its such a crap shoot on ticket prices. Melbourne (Etihad) was $500-$1000 on the floor and cheapest were $99, based off that youd think the cheap seats here would be $100-$150 and floor would be $700-$1000?
UFC often don't release seating and pricing until the tickets are released which makes that co=ordination hard

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure where to put this . Great to see Nick Diaz back in the cage in March next year. Maybe he could come down under to be on the Israel / Rob fight if it eventuates . Love Diaz fights .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I’ll believe it when I see it. I love watching the Diaz brothers fight too but it’s been a shambles trying to book either of them lately. I know it was Poirier who pulled out of the last one against Nate so part of it is just me getting impatient. Fingers crossed it stays together but at this point I’m so used to being let down that I’m not holding my breath

I’ll believe it when I see it. I love watching the Diaz brothers fight too but it’s been a shambles trying to book either of them lately. I know it was Poirier who pulled out of the last one against Nate so part of it is just me getting impatient. Fingers crossed it stays together but at this point I’m so used to being let down that I’m not holding my breath
Yeah good summary. Both Diaz boys are still in the loop , the fights will eventuate . Fans alone want it . So it will happen .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back