Official Match Thread S26 Round 16 West Coast Wonders vs Coney Island Warriors at GBK Stadium, Jakarta, Indonesia (The Colosseum)

The best nature experience in Indonesia

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes. As we will with you. :thumbsu:
i-robot-470px.jpg

This will not end well for you. SD is in top form...

RR - ShaunDuggan (Wonders) - The Wonders co-captain led the way and was best on ground in the 28 point win over the Dragons. He did everything - got around the ground with 27 disposals, applied pressure with 11 tackles, and impacted the scoreboard with 2.2. 126 DT points is the best haul of the round.

Lol. Is that it?

This'll be easier than I thought.

Its great

to see.

That your grammatical skillz are

Still there.

Yeah, sometimes things don't eventuate the way you would like, but the safest bet is to shut your flog mouth, as it always returns to bite you on the ass...

Flog.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sick burn, fossil.

It really was, I can sense the hurt in you young one, either that or its indigestion, probably indigestion, but I can safely assume that you're ability to compute any common sense is challenged. I won't go as far as suggesting that the existence of mental and physical limitations, but others are free to make that determination as they see fit.

You have a long way to go, but believe me, I am certain you can break those shackles and become a solid Qootball contributor for your chosen team.

ABsolute LOL at how I’m still in the team despite being dead for about a month
It's the high performance drugs I've been giving you. Side affect is short term memory loss.

I'm pumped for this week. It's gonna be a bloodbath. Can't wait to sink the claws into ShaunDuggan

Massive flog of the highest order.

I'm into that kinky kinda stuff. Can't wait for Sunday. Bring it on.

Agree, way to many GIF's in this place.

I would rather call the opposition names and call my opposition Ruckman a Spud.

Where the hell are you Freofalcon , not a Rucks ass - you're more a midget midfielder.

Peeking.gif

ABsolute LOL at how I’m still in the team despite being dead for about a month
Played some of your best quoty while you’ve been RIP. You’ve looked less panicked. Like you’ve had more time. You’ve been caught in possession one or twice and buried in a tackle.

Back