Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

If one is Victorian and already has Ladbrokes and Betstar, what chance the bookmaker.com
deposit $400 get $400 bonus gets honoured?

0 if they pick up on it

But if you use a different email, different username, different number and different IP address/device, there's a chance you escape the automated detection

Not only will you not get the bonus, you will also be banned from promos for Ladbrokes. What the **** is the point of having multiple platforms you stupid campaigners.

But that’s not all. In some instances you get totally closed down as in my sisters case. Well really my case using her as a bowler.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ladbrokes is down

FMD Beteasy are going hard. I reckon I might have had $1.40 in my account with William Hill before they merged. $1.40 that I hadn't used in 12 months at least. They are ringing me every day to 'help me in the transition'. Now those texts 'remember how s**t sportsbet and ladbroke were on cup day ... don't take the risk etc'. Just back off budddy.

FMD Beteasy are going hard. I reckon I might have had $1.40 in my account with William Hill before they merged. $1.40 that I hadn't used in 12 months at least. They are ringing me every day to 'help me in the transition'. Now those texts 'remember how s**t sportsbet and ladbroke were on cup day ... don't take the risk etc'. Just back off budddy.
Not to mention twice now they've texted me at 1am.:mad:

How many Neds boosts does everyone get a day? I’ve been cut to one after receiving 3 a day up until derby weekend. Those scumbags.

There's an art to complaining if you want free s**t. If you're one of the mouth breathers who just goes on and berates and/or demands a bonus bet for the service you're going to get nothing or * all

There's an art to complaining if you want free s**t. If you're one of the mouth breathers who just goes on and berates and/or demands a bonus bet for the service you're going to get nothing or **** all
I'm normally pretty good. Last outage with SB I got a BB and got one from Lads although it didn't look like I was one of the accounts allocated one. Typically the person on live chat uses a standardised script. I'm assuming this time they allocated free bets potentially for certain accounts. Might try again and see how I go...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back