Scandal Dayne Zorko - Instagram

Remove this Banner Ad

that would be assault or battery and criminal charges would be laid under the criminal code. but yes if physical violence is used you can get a civil order as well. the dv act is not criminal in its jurisdiction, it makes civil orders and breaches are criminal acts

all that reversal stuff was cheating cannot be construed as abuse, it is not directed at the individual

You are 100% correct that the D&FV Act is civil in its jurisdiction & breaches of orders are criminal acts.

Maybe I was unclear. I'll try again.

Historically, criminal charges were rarely pursued by Police in domestic violence cases.........even if criminal offences had occurred. Black eyes, bruises all over bodies, death threats etc. etc were basically ignored by police in a criminal sense. That was the culture within Police forces and sadly probably a reflection of the community. You know, people would ignore the black eye worn by a woman. They wouldn't comment on it as it was seen to be something strictly within matrimony. One could say it was tolerated by society by way of societies silence on the matter. Police could pick & choose who the do or don't charge with the criminal offence committed during the domestic violence; usually only very serious assaults were followed up by Police with criminal charges. This left the targets of DV vulnerable & unprotected by criminal legislation.
The Queensland Domestic & Family Violence Act clearly sets out that if a criminal act has been committed during an act of domestic violence then charges need to be laid by Police. The Act basically puts a rocket up the Police and tells them to charge perpetrators with criminal offences where ever possible. Naturally Police don't have to follow this directive and to this day Police are not imo vigilant enough in laying criminal charges. However the Act puts the Police on notice that they need to fully perform their duties. Police now are very likely to pursue criminal charges in DV cases ............. imo only if a man is the perpetrator and a woman the target.

I hope that makes what I was trying to relate understandable.

When I wrote of the roles being reversed. I wanted to point out that imo Police are very hesitant & I would argue rarely charge a woman when she commits a criminal act during the course of perpetrating DV.

Imo, there is still the culture within Police Forces to tell a man to harden up & forget about it.

This double standard is unacceptable, discriminatory against men and imo is a contributing factor in men committing violent acts against women.
All violence is wrong & unacceptable.

Not even close to that.
I'm saying that Ryan's indistection should result in a far harsher punishment, BUT he isn't the captain of his club. Zorkos punishment should involve the stripping of his leadership. If he wasn't captain then there wouldn't really be a need for any punishment.
What crime did Zorko commit that you're attempting to punish him for? Your old mate Hodge broke the law and drove drunk, yet didn't see any calls for him to be stripped of captaincy. Your sense of morality is whacked, my dude.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not even close to that.
I'm saying that Ryan's indistection should result in a far harsher punishment, BUT he isn't the captain of his club. Zorkos punishment should involve the stripping of his leadership. If he wasn't captain then there wouldn't really be a need for any punishment.

You should have your BF membership stripped for idiotic comments.

Zorko's personal relationships have NOTHING to do with playing footy. From all accounts, they weren't even together when the indiscretions took place. If he had broken a law, then sure, perhaps punishments should be applied. But this is just a shitty relationship gone bad. Stop being a PC drama queen.

I tell you what..

You can spot the MRAs and the SJWs in threads like this from a mile away.

And whilst they are often on the opposing sides of the debate, like all, they can join hand-in-hand on the common ground they share....

...with that being that they are both equally vexatious and pathetic.

"Despite our differences, much more unites us than divides us."

P.S. This is going to be a long off season

Edit: typo

Last edited:
Oh so it must be true because she said it?
Oh so it must be false because she said it?

Another loser white knight to the rescue.
Another loser MRA neckbeard who has no idea what he's talking about.

And FWIW I don't give a s**t about Zorko's ex.

Why? It has been stated they were breaking up. They were done. So why exactly does he deserve a life time of unhappiness? And by the look of it, she seems a bit unhinged too tbh. She could be a crazy bitch for all we know. We've all been there. Some of the white knights on here need to get a life.

They were broken up. I'd suggest you don't believe everything you read.

We don't know the full facts but cheating when you have a wife and what looks like a 2 year old would make any woman go mad. She's now a single mother her 20s, its a lot to deal with. Not saying she did the right thing but yeah, a horrible situation.

And you do?
I never said I did.

You're the one who said "all accounts are they weren't even together".

And quite obviously, this is wrong. If there weren't different accounts on Zorko's behaviour, this thread clearly wouldn't exist.

It's pretty basic stuff really.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I tell you what..

You can spot the MRAs and the SJWs in threads like this from a mile away.

And whilst they are often on the opposing sides of the debate, like all, they can join hand-in-hand on the common ground the share....

...that being that they are both equally vexatious and pathetic.

"Despite our differences, much more unites us than divides us."

P.S. This is going to be a long off season

Can you please explain what you are actually saying. I have no idea.

The wife is a victim of cheating, Zorko is a victim of her slandering his name all of social media which may cost him his captaincy. But the real victim is Loius the child, imagine when he's in school and some kid finds this thread or the original post and starts shoving it in his face or bullying him over it. He will now grow up with an awkward broken family and everyone knows why

Can you please explain what you are actually saying. I have no idea.
  • SJWs and MRAs are easy to spot.
  • Threads like this, bring them out.
  • They have their differences, but still share similarities.
  • One similarity being; that they're just as vexatious and pathetic as each other.
I did type in riddles (well tried to). However, granted, I could of worded it a lot better (esp. the 4th line).

• SJWs and MRAs are easy to spot.
  • Threads like this, bring them out.
  • They have their differences, but still share similarities.
  • One similarity being; that they're just as vexatious and pathetic as each other.
I did type in riddles (well tried to). However, granted, I could of worded it a lot better (esp. the 4th line).

I hate terms like SJW and MRA. I think we can work out whether we agree with people or not without those dismissive labels.

Those labels are intended to catch people who don't actually deserve denigration. They are just general slurs.

Thanks for your contribution to this thread, Mr Latham. Good luck with your new role with One Nation.
You have a problem with equality? You white knight's are easily led.
Mr.Latham haaaaaa that's a good one :)

The wife is a victim of cheating, Zorko is a victim of her slandering his name all of social media which may cost him his captaincy. But the real victim is Loius the child, imagine when he's in school and some kid finds this thread or the original post and starts shoving it in his face or bullying him over it. He will now grow up with an awkward broken family and everyone knows why
The kid will grow up ******* fine no different to any other kid in Australia that's gone through a marriage break-up.

She should have contacted 60 minutes and set up a trust fund.

upload_2018-11-8_19-29-56.jpeg

Can a Lions supporter comment on how Zorko won the B & F over Beams?
Seems unfathomable.
Is Zorko the teacher's pet or something?
Seems like a total douche and for some reason the club think he is a legend.
Beams was clearly the better player.
Beams got 18 Brownlow votes to Zorko 6.
Brownlow votes mean SFA... otherwise Gawn or Grundy would've taken it out this year, can't even remember who it was that won this year:think:

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back