Training 2019 Preseason

Remove this Banner Ad

Things will only get better as these kids mature - Phillips , Long , Battle , Steele , Gresham etc - bigger stronger

this Joc guy has done well , are we a chance to get him in the draft
Agree.

No idea tbh. But I do know Brad Howard was super fast ...

Things will only get better as these kids mature - Phillips , Long , Battle , Steele , Gresham etc - bigger stronger

this Joc guy has done well , are we a chance to get him in the draft
Pick 3 in the rookie draft for Jok makes sense, the exact reason the rookie draft was introduced, not for some coke snorting 32 year old AFL premiership player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what makes us think we're the only ones looking at him? And if he is good, why didn't we keep him under wraps?

638584.jpg

Clavarino

Well you'd hope they are near the front.. nothing like a non current player beating your whole 1-4 year players in a time trial. Endurance needs some serious work across the board I think.
i remember years ago when Robert Harvey won our time trial the grumbles were about how bad it was our oldest player was still winning our time trials... a few years later when Geary took it out there were grumbles that how sad it was a rookie was winning our time trials ... to some people what ever we do isnt good enough

638583.jpg

If Lonie is running 2km close to Ed Phillips pace on day one of preseason, then he could be in for a BIG year. Significantly pleasing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back