Training 2019 Preseason

638635.jpg

Clark vs Lonie.

Looks like Nick Barker bred with Roberton

Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
I do hope they plant some trees and maybe fix up up the opposite wing side similar to what Collingwood have done with Vic park , be great to watch the VFL paying there
You really need to get down there Captain.
There is already a park with trees all around the old outer.
Walking paths too.

Drake Huggins

Club Legend
May 2, 2018
The ghost of the G.G. Huggins Stand
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Stoke City, Southampton.
i remember years ago when Robert Harvey won our time trial the grumbles were about how bad it was our oldest player was still winning our time trials... a few years later when Geary took it out there were grumbles that how sad it was a rookie was winning our time trials ... to some people what ever we do isnt good enough
It's a shame anyone has to win the time trials. Be far better if none of them made the distance. Then we could really get stuck in!

Sunnyjim

Team Captain
Sep 17, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Does anyone know what Tom Jok plays like and have any comparisons to an afl player???
Cheers

Does anyone know what Tom Jok plays like and have any comparisons to an afl player???
Cheers
Utility at the moment. Can play anywhere needed ala Westhoff, Gilbert but much more superior in terms of athleticism and tank but needs work with general skills like kicking. Project player imo.

Doug Hogan 23

Cancelled
Apr 9, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda
This young guy has been passed over twice in the national and rookie draft, athletically he’s a gun but there’s a reason he’s not on a list.

Let’s just wait and see who’s available before we get too carried away.
You’re right, let’s pick another bloke who can’t play and ignore one who can. The system is ****ed if this kid doesnt get drafted.

Doug Hogan 23

Cancelled
Apr 9, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda
He might show a lot of skills playing at St Kevins or the VFL but he does have deficiencies in his game that we cant ignore when discussing him. There are reasons why he hasn't been drafted yet. He may have improved in those weaknesses, but they do exist.
Please enlighten the masses and I’ll tell you if you’re right or wrong.

Back