Streaming Stranger Things - Netflix Original *SPOILERS*

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Peel Street, North Melbourne.

BUqpqGT.jpg

tT0JiH5.jpg

The soundtrack is brilliant, but the theme is just like that of Big Trouble in Little China which was on the other night. Which is also excellent.

Na. Dead ringer for a young Elizabeth Perkins.

images

New to the thread.... maybe it's been mentioned already or maybe no ones else sees it.... but I see a young Alyssa Milano

upload_2017-12-20_14-40-59.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought it was pretty good. Nancy is hot and so is her mum: also what a classy lass, dancing with dustin and making him look cool as ****. Love the somewhat strained relationships between the boys over max throughout the season. One thing though, I'd love some more back story as to what is actually going on. I know there's the whole upside-down thing but seriously, why does it exist and what's with all the creepy s**t in there, including that big **** off spider alien thing?

Why does anything exist? Alternate dimension accessible via a rip in the space/time/reality continuum caused by the experiments they were doing at the facility. Cthulhu's cousin.

Few Emmy Nominations
Best Drama
Best Supporting Actress - Millie Bobby Brown (Eleven)
Best Supporting Actor - David Harbour (Hopper)
Noah Schnapp (Will Byers) has to be pretty unlucky not to get a nomination. Mandy Patinkin got one for Homeland (does anybody even watch Homeland anymore?)

It's Hollywood though, so Handmaids Tale will probably win them all again.

Last edited:
Why does anything exist? Alternate dimension accessible via a rip in the space/time/reality continuum caused by the experiments they were doing at the facility. Cthulhu's cousin.
We are looking at it from the kids and the towns perspective as well, not from the scientists.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back