Official Match Thread S26 Round 16 Dragons FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at Aloha Stadium, Honolulu, USA (Dragon Island)

The greatest tourist attraction in Honolulu?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

That's alright ....no-one else in our team does either ....and I think philreich is the only Jester at the Swamprats

tumblr_nm66rt4Ygb1qicfexo2_500.gif

I am too busy getting leied anyway.

With the help from Ant Bear. We are getting leied together.

I think you might have misunderstood the saying #sackantbear :eek:

OK people ....I'm in trouble YET AGAIN ....accused of being a shitposter, I'm nearly 200 posts & it's only Thursday :'( ....all I've done is reply to posts aimed at me

Me thinks, I'm going to get a lot more s**t thrown my way ....from the less is better group

tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HighPalatableBrownbear-small.gif

We need to encourage Xenxen's standup routine .....this is just the first tentative step ...in time she'll grow and bloom as a jokester
I thought about becoming a stand up comedian, but people kept laughing at me, so I changed my mind :(.

OK people ....I'm in trouble YET AGAIN ....accused of being a shitposter, I'm nearly 200 posts & it's only Thursday :'( ....all I've done is reply to posts aimed at me

Me thinks, I'm going to get a lot more s**t thrown my way ....from the less is better group

tenor.gif
We're not playing the Wonders.

Ew BigFooty for nerds. Count me out.
It took half an hour but I got it done. It's probably illegible but I put it through Grammerly so she'll probably be right.

That sentence had way too many ifs and buts in it.

You probably didn't put it through enough it seems.

tenor.gif

Meh, I was in the match thread where someone posted a 1000 posts

Back