Certified Legendary Thread Lions Players Instagram/Twitter catchup

Remove this Banner Ad

I went to Tay Tay too. Not my idea, the wife and I had a late invite for a fre night out. Cant say i really enjoyed the experiance apart from when she played some of her older songs that you cant help but know and when she went acoustic for a couple of songs.
I dont mind music from almost any genre tbh in the right situation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Although I do feel that this whole 'young guys listening to female pop stars' thing is relatively new. Would've been crucified for listening to a Taylor Swift type in the 90's

Would've been beaten up and called a bunch of sticks or something similar. Clearly a lot of people still think this way which is disappointing but not a surprise

I was lucky.

My Dad caught me listening to Haddaway once as a young lad. Recognising the dangers this posed, he put me on a strict diet of Norweigan black metal.

My manly music credentials are now impeccable and it has allowed me to feel way better about arson.

Poor Cam and Alex need mentors like I had.

(EDIT: for the avoidance of doubt this was a joke. I love metal but pop is fun too and I’m not at all into ruling out broad swathes of music)

Last edited:
His form is entirely dependent on whether he is tagged or not
As far as I could see he had a tagger every week this season and won the best and fairest.Maybe it's entirely dependant on who the tagger is.

I was lucky.

My Dad caught me listening to Haddaway once as a young lad. Recognising the dangers this posed, he put me on a strict diet of Norweigan black metal.

My manly music credentials are now impeccable and it has allowed me to feel way better about arson.

Poor Cam and Alex need mentors like I had.

Fan of Dimmu?

That sounds like absolute Mayhem.

Listen to what you want, I say.

Some recently played tracks on my spotify include:

Echo Beach - Martha and the Muffins
Sometimes - Miami Horror
Raining Blood - Slayer
For What it's Worth - Buffalo Springfield
Big Fish - Vince Staples
Careful with that Axe Eugene - Pink Floyd

In my opinion, whether they genuinely enjoy the music or were using Mrs Lester and Mrs Walker as wingpeople or whatever is cool. They made it onto an AFL list and we didn't.

This music stuff is boring. Can’t we go back to the purpose of this thread.... ie the Zorko “scandal”?
I think people run out of steam. There's only so much self-righteous, sanctimonious indignation one can hurl while standing on a running high horse.

Listen to what you want, I say.

Some recently played tracks on my spotify include:

Echo Beach - Martha and the Muffins
Sometimes - Miami Horror
Raining Blood - Slayer
For What it's Worth - Buffalo Springfield
Big Fish - Vince Staples
Careful with that Axe Eugene - Pink Floyd

In my opinion, whether they genuinely enjoy the music or were using Mrs Lester and Mrs Walker as wingpeople or whatever is cool. They made it onto an AFL list and we didn't.
Snap,played Eugene last night !

Btw live Pompei ‘72 is an excellent YouTube entry

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back