Training 2019 Preseason

Remove this Banner Ad

Photoshopped? Where did that physique suddenly come from? He's just been doing selfies with the Clintons since the season finished....

I’ve long suspected our Social Media team did photoshopping to our training pics, they always seem to get posted the afternoon after they were taken at training. Does it take that long to upload? Or are they touching them up?

My guess is that they just put everyone’s head on top of Jack Sinclair’s Body to raise hype.

638646.jpg

Irish eyes are smiling.
Unfortunately this is him handballing - technique still needs some work...

I’ve long suspected our Social Media team did photoshopping to our training pics, they always seem to get posted the afternoon after they were taken at training. Does it take that long to upload? Or are they touching them up?

My guess is that they just put everyone’s head on top of Jack Sinclair’s Body to raise hype.
I think it was Jack Billings who looked like Conan the Barbarian during the last off season in some of the pictures. Jack Lonie's turn to be Mr Muscles....

I think it was Jack Billings who looked like Conan the Barbarian during the last off season in some of the pictures. Jack Lonie's turn to be Mr Muscles....
Yeah it's just " beach muscles".
They all hit the gym and look great but once the pre season steps up a notch and then and you combine the extra gut running they do once matches begin then they lose a lot of the bulk and trim down .
But it's still a good sign cos it shows he didn't slack off once last season ended.
Gonna be real interesting to see how Lonie starts next season. If he continues the good form he showed late in 2018 he could be pretty dangerous up fwd.
Good on him for turning his career around.

638591.jpg

White getting lapped?
How many laps was the time trial ?
Opps just saw it was 2km so 5 laps and Brandon has been lapped , i have been a big fan of his for a long time but boy you need to get a wriggle on next year or you maybe out the door

Speaking of Sincs, isn’t he also back early? Wasn’t he drafted same year as JB?

How many laps was the time trial ?
Opps just saw it was 2km so 5 laps and Brandon has been lapped , i have been a big fan of his for a long time but boy you need to get a wriggle on next year or you maybe out the door
He has been lapped?

How do you know?

Looks like it thats all , am i wrong or are you just having a crack because i said something you didnt like ?
I've got no idea if you're right or wrong, can't make out anything from that picture. Could've been at the start of the time trial for all we know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got no idea if you're right or wrong, can't make out anything from that picture. Could've been at the start of the time trial for all we know.
I cant imagine the club going to all the trouble of having a staggered start so i would say yes they all started together and judging buy the distances between the first 5 or so over the line id be betting that Brandon was lapped ,, Thank you

I cant imagine the club going to all the trouble of having a staggered start so i would say yes they all started together and judging buy the distances between the first 5 or so over the line id be betting that Brandon was lapped ,, Thank you
Lol, ok.

lol ok , so thats it , you know the story then tell me instead of being a smartass , if not STFU
Lots of hot air here. Give it a rest. How you can come to the conclusion that Brandon was overlapped from a picture is beyond me. Then you ask me to prove it when you're the one who made the assumption in the first place. No point arguing with you about it. That's what you believe, good for you. I laughed at your post and moved on. Seen plenty of stuff on here worse than that. If it were me I would wait to/see if I can find out what the full results of the time trial were otherwise it's merely speculation. You saw a picture and labelled it as fact.

I will reserve judgement until I see Brandon perform. If he is not good enough, then he will be delisted just like anyone else who isn't up to the level. To suggest anything more than that from the very, very little that we've been given so far is pretty poor IMO.

So Lonie finally went and caught gigantism. Good on him. Here's hoping he cracks a few unsuspecting skulls next season. Those helicopter blades got meat now boy.

Lots of hot air here. Give it a rest. How you can come to the conclusion that Brandon was overlapped from a picture is beyond me. Then you ask me to prove it when you're the one who made the assumption in the first place. No point arguing with you about it. That's what you believe, good for you. I laughed at your post and moved on. Seen plenty of stuff on here worse than that. If it were me I would wait to/see if I can find out what the full results of the time trial were otherwise it's merely speculation. You saw a picture and labelled it as fact.

I will reserve judgement until I see Brandon perform. If he is not good enough, then he will be delisted just like anyone else who isn't up to the level. To suggest anything more than that from the very, very little that we've been given so far is pretty poor IMO.
George , you never read my first message properly , i clearly stated i am a big fan of Brandon and have been for a long time and rate him , his fitness has always been and issue and some times when he has to chase he looks completely gassed , I suppose we will have to wait and see the results of the time trial but in the past from my memory they have never given out the full finishing order , if anyone has it i would love to know and not just Brandons finishing position.
PS and im still willing to go on record that he was lapped ;)

George , you never read my first message properly , i clearly stated i am a big fan of Brandon and have been for a long time and rate him , his fitness has always been and issue and some times when he has to chase he looks completely gassed , I suppose we will have to wait and see the results of the time trial but in the past from my memory they have never given out the full finishing order , if anyone has it i would love to know and not just Brandons finishing position.
PS and im still willing to go on record that he was lapped ;)
Might be a good shout to ask Dinny on Twitter, I think he was there/may have it.

Brandon came back last year in terrible shape and Richo wasn't too happy at all about it. But this was only 2km. I reckon some of us here wouldn't even get lapped over that distance.

IF the results show he finished last, behind guys like Rowan Marshall, he should be given the arse then and there. Again IMO I doubt it though.

Might be a good shout to ask Dinny on Twitter, I think he was there/may have it.

Brandon came back last year in terrible shape and Richo wasn't too happy at all about it. But this was only 2km. I reckon some of us here wouldn't even get lapped over that distance.

IF the results show he finished last, behind guys like Rowan Marshall, he should be given the arse then and there. Again IMO I doubt it though.
Speak for yourself George. I couldn't even run a lap without someone with a defibrillator on stand by.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back