List Mgmt. 2018 Draft/Trade/FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah no dramas, let’s move on. Be great to one day anyway have you as a resident if things work out that way.
Alright, sorry for getting defensive. It's just that people has had a problem with it in the past, and when you only talk about what my profile says and mention nothing about what I wrote, just makes it seem you don't care for what I have to say unless I change my profile. Anyway, enough about me. If you want to say anything about what I said prior to this than I'd be more than happy to discuss. If not, then good day to you, and I guess I may see you around next time I come up.

People has had a problem with it in the past, which is why I don't post here much. He could've used different wording if that was his intention, or at least talk about what I had to say as well.

Yeah sure-i will give you the courtesy of a MAV Weller comment then-I’m not too keen on him coming back....criticising the club and his quality as a player makes me not want to waste a precious list position on him when we can get a youngster instead.

Yeah sure-i will give you the courtesy of a MAV Weller comment then-I’m not too keen on him coming back....criticising the club and his quality as a player makes me not want to waste a precious list position on him when we can get a youngster instead.
Yeah hard for me to say now with the list not finalized, but probably a no for now. Although I don't like the guy, I'm not completely opposed, as I do think his experience and his position could help. I don't know how many spots we have left after draft picks, but wouldn't take him if he would cost someone a spot on the list. Probably only take him as a rookie.

I consider Walsh as the only non potential flight risk in the Top 8
Walsh & Jye Caldwell as far as the Suns are concerned.

Fair point ,what make you so sure that Walsh won't go back to Vic after 4-5 years chasing for success like Shiel , AFL are team sport , Walsh as a player in the team can only do that much. If the team is build around just him , eventually he will be like May gave up .

Need to build culture that buy in ( Team , Medical ,fitness , coaches , recruiters , facilities )
Or move to the team he and his uncles support, the Lions.

Oh and Peel67skin , your english is slipping again. We all know you can write perfect english when you choose.

Walsh & Jye Caldwell as far as the Suns are concerned.

Or move to the team he and his uncles support, the Lions.

Oh and Peel67skin , your english is slipping again. We all know you can write perfect english when you choose.
I can't be bother to check my English ;). A stupid deal don't deserve me to put effort into it .

IMO GCS should close shop if they trade away pick 3,6 for pick 1 .Mathematically it is May ,KK and Lynch for Walsh . As a club ,these recruiters can't have doubt in their own ability to identify (Scounting ) the right players and talents for pick 3 and 6 .

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing about effort, it's all about the charade for you.
If you want to judge me because of footy , so be it Is not like I don't care how you feel , but it is not my priority in life to agree with you in a forum like this . As long as I am concerned I'm not the person suggesting giving up silly draft pick or paying over for players to opposition teams.eg Brisbane .

Last edited:
Yeah gives me a Nathan Buckley / O’Cockface vibe.
Just gives the vibes of someone who is very self interested and not a team player.

Someone who only has one goal in life. To play afl.

Growing up, learning life skills becoming an adult living away from Mum and dad doesn’t seem high on the priority list..

Just gives the vibes of someone who is very self interested and not a team player.

Growing up, learning life skills becoming an adult living away from Mum and dad doesn’t seem high on the priority list..
So you’re saying we are certain to pick him up ;)

Dad with him during his training.... we’ve already had one high draft pick whose dad hadn’t cut the cord.

Gosh. Kind of wish we didn't offload Lyons. It's not like there's no spot for him, I would have thought.

I don't like the look of Max King really. Looks like he just stands in the forward 50 all day and marks. Which is cool but you need to run up the ground like a Reiwoldt or something to be considered a damaging player. Having said that, it's only a short vid.

Last edited:

Think it’s completely the opposite from my interpretation. Seems like the ultimate team player. The sort of guy who leads by example on and off the field. The sort of guy that refuses to give anything but his best. We need MORE of that.

Doesn’t drink alcohol: check
Strict diet: check
Professionalism: check
Desire to win: check
Ability to move interstate: questionable, but with our new budget allocation favouring player welfare, I’d back the club.

Giving everything to achieve their dream of playing AFL should be the norm for this competition, not an outlier.

Based on how Mav smashed us when he left and looked like he was going to go on to bigger and better things with Saints when he had a purple patch you would never let him back BUT if he keeps Lachie happy and settled does that make it worth swallowing the turds? He really thought that he had taken the next step as an AFL player so his denegration of us as a club was justified, fast forward and he gets delisted by the shittest club in the league...………………."sure it would be a dream come true to play at The Suns with my brother"

Only guy more annoying watching now is Caddy but he actually seems to have turned into a great player as much as it hurts, just happens to be a total w***er on the field

Based on how Mav smashed us when he left and looked like he was going to go on to bigger and better things with Saints when he had a purple patch you would never let him back BUT if he keeps Lachie happy and settled does that make it worth swallowing the turds? He really thought that he had taken the next step as an AFL player so his denegration of us as a club was justified, fast forward and he gets delisted by the shittest club in the league...………………."sure it would be a dream come true to play at The Suns with my brother"

Only guy more annoying watching now is Caddy but he actually seems to have turned into a great player as much as it hurts, just happens to be a total w***er on the field
Get Mav a gig at the Sharks, that should be enough to keep Lachie happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back