Multiplat CoD Black Ops 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, now everything feels like s**t.

Would much rather they addressed dominant gun problems by buffing some that under-perform rather than nerfing anything decent.

The Paladin seems to be the one that they left alone.
Hadn't played for a few days prior to the patch so i thought maybe it was just me forgetting how to play. They didn't fix the pogo stick jumping bullshit or nerf quickscoping but they nerf all the decent assault rifles and don't even touch the SMG's. Seeing more laggier games and blue screen errors now too. Was enjoying the game more than any cod since MW3 but now it just feels like a chore.

What does that mean ?
I think it has Something to do with how many gunfights you win that are not determined solely by pure luck.

Back when you could win a gunfight on skill rather than luck most 1v1s ive lost on BO4 feel like its all luck, not skill.
As soon as another enemy comes around the corner making it a 1 v 2, you may as well pack it in. The health regen system plays a big part in that

Played a fair bit of this now, main things that annoy me are thing other players do such as quickscoping, the stupid jumping around and sliding past you to pick up the dog tags from your kills. Also have no idea why people want to play the same maps constantly! In regard to the game, is it just me or are the dogs way OP? They basically one shot everybody and are bloody hard to take down.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Played a fair bit of this now, main things that annoy me are thing other players do such as quickscoping, the stupid jumping around and sliding past you to pick up the dog tags from your kills. Also have no idea why people want to play the same maps constantly! In regard to the game, is it just me or are the dogs way OP? They basically one shot everybody and are bloody hard to take down.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Attack Dogs are a nightmare

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's really annoying because there is a lot of good things about the game but the netcode just kills it
Haha!
They broke the netcode in Black ops 1 way back in 2010.
Hardly surprising it's broken in this game too which makes it 8 CoD titles straight that have been a joke!

Blackout is still a lot of fun with 3 mates.

Even after 100 games.

Yeah agree, give me Blackout any day over MP. At least I'm a chance in Blackout, spawn trapped almost every game in MP.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back