Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone know ang good podcasts?

Also anyone got any similar to hardcore history?

Dan Carlin does a few other podcasts. I can't remember the name of it, but he does a similar effort based on more recent events.

Might not be your cup of tea, but I listen to the Engineering Commons one every now and again. The two guys on that aren't too bad.

Anyone know ang good podcasts?

Also anyone got any similar to hardcore history?

Also, I reckon you'd like the Bunker (not at all related to Hardcore History). Mars Corp also by the same people as the Bunker, but nowhere near as good.

Been on Hardcore History myself. He needs to hurry up with Supernova in the East II - his way of words coupled with the Rape of Nanking will be something else.

If you are after a shorter, more dynamic series, I can’t recommend Caliphate by the New York Times highly enough.

I'm board and it's late, Then i got thinking about the "which character is your afl team" someone did early in the year. So i put my underused brain to think of Furutama ones

Adelaide - Roberto
Brisbane - The Crushinator
Carlton - Zoidberg
Collingwood - Sal
Essendon - Richard Nixon's Head
Fremantle - Hyperchicken
Geelong - Calculon
Gold Coast - Tinny Tim
GWS - Hedonismbot
Hawthorn - Zapp Brannigan
Melbourne - Robot Devil
North Melbourne - Scruffy
Port Adelaide - Bender
Richmond - Hypnotoad
St Kilda - Kif
Sydney - Hermes
Western Bulldogs - Fry
West Coast - Lrrr of the planet Omicron 8

Ah so after almost 4 weeks of travel through america with the wife a 2 & 1/2 year old and a 6 month old it is my last night here.

Santa Monica, Malibu, Austin, Fredricksburg, San Antonio, Palm Springs, Temecula, San Diego & San Clemente.

It has been an experience.

Ah so after almost 4 weeks of travel through america with the wife a 2 & 1/2 year old and a 6 month old it is my last night here.
Melbourne > LA is 14 hours, doing that with a 6 month old you deserve either a medal or a firing squad.

Melbourne > LA is 14 hours, doing that with a 6 month old you deserve either a medal or a firing squad.
went via NZ. So it was 12 hours & 4 hours (16 in total).

Tbf the kids slept most of the way. But i did pay extra to get the bassinet

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Just thought I'd mention that I did my 186th activity on strava for the year today.

For some reason that number makes me uneasy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely the 2 1/2 year old would be the bigger issue?
yep. There was alot of negotiating between him and myself to keep him in check. He negotiates hard

Would you call him a Dodorro, or a Bell type negotiator?
Dedoro mk2. Wants everything, but gives up nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back