Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

TAB has money back as bonust bet if you ran 2nd 3rd in R2 at Rosehill (fixed odds). Its a 4 horse race and one of them is a legit 100/1 chance. Pretty much a virtual free crack at the other 3

Mate got 500 in bonus bets from Ladbrokes for being down on cup day but they invite him A few times a year to the races at Mooney valley with food and drink free

Sportsbet offer me a 50 buck bonus bet
Tight arse campaigners

Mate got 500 in bonus bets from Ladbrokes for being down on cup day but they invite him A few times a year to the races at Mooney valley with food and drink free

Sportsbet offer me a 50 buck bonus bet
Tight arse campaigners

Safe to say Lads are VERY keen to keep your mate as a punter. This can only mean 1 thing

He has more money then sense good luck to the campaigner
lol true that
happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

Just a heads up on this, I had gone to withdraw some of the deposit I had turned over only for them to tell me because the deposit is tied to the bonus match, i have to turn over my deposit TWICE at odds of 1.50 or greater. Now i knew this was the case with the bonus money (which i have layed off on Betfair anyway) but the bloke in chat pointed to some T&C saying this was the case.

Pretty standard. They're not going to let you drop in 1K, get a matched bonus then draw it out without turning it over. Some require once, some require up to 5 times to turn it over before withdrawing. $1-50 rule is so you don't drop it on a 1-01 shot and jump ship.

Not hard to get around find a 1-50 shot, back it then lay for 95% on the fair.

Just got offered 200% deposit match by TopBetta... matched up to 2000 "PlayChips"... anyone know what the **** that means?

Got the same thing from Classicbet. Looks like PlayUp who run both are getting more into the crypto/blockchain world. Im not that across it myself at the moment but ill probably end up making a hefty deposit just in case it ends up being worth it. Hard to find many poor reviews so far anyway

Got the same thing from Classicbet. Looks like PlayUp who run both are getting more into the crypto/blockchain world. Im not that across it myself at the moment but ill probably end up making a hefty deposit just in case it ends up being worth it. Hard to find many poor reviews so far anyway
Yea it mentioned something about being able to redeem them for money but it was pretty vague

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yea it mentioned something about being able to redeem them for money but it was pretty vague
Was looking into this as well but the playup link wasnt working. I found this through a quick google search:
https://icobench.com/ico/playchip

What put me off was that its currently not a listed crypo but under the ico each chip is estimated to be worth $0.01USD. Not sure if this meant that a $1k deposit would mean roughly $10 real term dollars value on playchip launch. Also the value of you playchip dollars would be subjuct to crypto fluctuations and with the current crypto market decline I decided to stay clear for now, until someone can make more sense of it....

Was looking into this as well but the playup link wasnt working. I found this through a quick google search:
https://icobench.com/ico/playchip

What put me off was that its currently not a listed crypo but under the ico each chip is estimated to be worth $0.01USD. Not sure if this meant that a $1k deposit would mean roughly $10 real term dollars value on playchip launch. Also the value of you playchip dollars would be subjuct to crypto fluctuations and with the current crypto market decline I decided to stay clear for now, until someone can make more sense of it....
From what I understand if you deposit $500 you get $500 worth of tokens, not 500 tokens. So however many tokens equates to $500 Aus is how many you get.

Anyone else in here use Unibet? Can someone confirm for me that they also cant see NBA player over/under markets anymore? For some reason they have taken them down for Aussies over the past week or so

Anyone else in here use Unibet? Can someone confirm for me that they also cant see NBA player over/under markets anymore? For some reason they have taken them down for Aussies over the past week or so
Yeah I emailed them last week when they disappeared along with NFL props.

"Hi There,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Please be advised that Unibet has made the decision to remove the market in question.

We trust you find the above in order.

Kind regards,"

i.e. we have more people middling and arbing them rather than consistently losing punters

Yeah I emailed them last week when they disappeared along with NFL props.

"Hi There,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Please be advised that Unibet has made the decision to remove the market in question.

We trust you find the above in order.

Kind regards,"

i.e. we have more people middling and arbing them rather than consistently losing punters

Damn, Unibet were great for a middle for NBA over/unders. Big suprise they have completely taken out a very popular market with aussie punters as apposed to banning certain accounts. And i wonder why just Aussies? they appear to still be available for europeans etc.

Damn, Unibet were great for a middle for NBA over/unders. Big suprise they have completely taken out a very popular market with aussie punters as apposed to banning certain accounts. And i wonder why just Aussies? they appear to still be available for europeans etc.
It’s dissapointing but still plenty of opportunities with the numerous others that offer them.

Worth joining Classicbet for the deposit bonus? Heard they are dodgy, but i'm assuming it shouldn't be too hard getting in and out? Of course always good to have one more site to check odds with as well.

Also anyone a member of Sportschamps? If you're good at sports betting or on the horses then it might be relatively profitable I would have thought.

Worth joining Classicbet for the deposit bonus? Heard they are dodgy, but i'm assuming it shouldn't be too hard getting in and out? Of course always good to have one more site to check odds with as well.

Also anyone a member of Sportschamps? If you're good at sports betting or on the horses then it might be relatively profitable I would have thought.

They're perfectly fine for taking a bonus. Owned by different people anyway now

have recently become a member of Sportschamps. i like the idea, i dont like that you can buy back. I turned 10k into 50k in a free rookie 1 hour comp to see what the story was but i came about 5th in a field of 20! it seems that a lot will bet huge at the end in an all or nothing fashion. Anyway the rookie comp was $50 bucks and i won about $3.50. You wont get rich doing it, but its a good way of having action without losing a lot, (i capped my bank to $200 a week but still haven't had a proper go)

In November 2018, the federal government announced a nationwide framework for the online gambling industry.
While an exact date is yet to be set, Australia’s lawmakers have given themselves 18 months to get the National Consumer Protection framework up and running.
As the plans were unveiled on November 30, 2018, there is a chance the situation could remain unchanged until as late as May 31, 2020.
However, various media outlets have reported that the new gambling laws may come into effect by March 2019 – a turnaround of less than four months.
The policy will prevent all online betting operators, including the state-backed TAB and UBet brands, from offering any kind of incentive or inducement to open an account.

https://www.dss.gov.au/sites/default/files/documents/11_2018/ncpfow-fact-sheet28-nov-2018-2.pdf

Say bye bye to sign up bonuses

• So promotional odds and things like money back for 2nd and 3rd are also banned along with sign up bonuses - to take effect within 6 months of the 26th November 2018.
  • What will be allowed are "approved loyalty programs" like what Beteasy/Ubet etc. do now I assume. I guess this is how they will still compete for market share but I wonder if they will be allowed to advertise their loyalty program?
  • They are also banning turnover requirements on bonus bets so you can withdraw them immediately
  • All bookmakers must provide a clear profit and loss statement with all bets listed, at least once every 12 months or whenever the customer requests it.
  • New customer verification now changed from 90 days to 14 days
https://www.dss.gov.au/sites/default/files/documents/11_2018/national-policy-statement.pdf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back