Certified Legendary Thread Lions Players Instagram/Twitter catchup

Remove this Banner Ad

Ha, I’ve dabbled. In truth most of my metal favourites are more crossovery (Mastodon etc).
Absolutely! (except Nashville style country music) <insert Homer shiver>

Late to the party on this one. Unfortunately, I think this type of behavior is becoming more common in the AFL. Reason being, that I know of 3 current Essendon players who cheat on their partners on basically a weekly basis (2 of which are very high profile players). I have zero respect for this type of behaviour. In fairness it's a private issue between Dayne and his partner, but this has really changed my opinion of him as a bloke. Hope this doesn't affect his form on the field.

Late to the party on this one. Unfortunately, I think this type of behavior is becoming more common in the AFL. Reason being, that I know of 3 current Essendon players who cheat on their partners on basically a weekly basis (2 of which are very high profile players). I have zero respect for this type of behaviour. In fairness it's a private issue between Dayne and his partner, but this has really changed my opinion of him as a bloke. Hope this doesn't affect his form on the field.
So you’ve changed your opinion of a guy you don’t know based on something you don’t know to be true.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Parkway haven't been good since the second Deep Blue came out lmao

You definitely use the term 'real music' unironically hey
To be fair Parkway Drive are still one of the best live acts in the world. Absolutely increidble concerts. Agree their newer music is pretty ordinary.

So you’ve changed your opinion of a guy you don’t know based on something you don’t know to be true.
OK Mate. I'll put a big IF there.
We might have different morals and values, but IF it's true, then yes, I have majorly changed my opinion on the bloke. Are your spidey senses telling u that Mrs Zorks has made the whole thing up?

This used to be an entertaining, generally positive thread, now it's a wasteland of speculation and opinions on a private matter. Surely there's some lions boys doing something more interesting? Melon content?

If I can make one suggestion, instead of saying "what happened to this thread" how about you be the change and post the Instagram content you want to see on here? I don't mean that in an offensive way, but I just feel complaining about it is counterproductive.

If I can make one suggestion, instead of saying "what happened to this thread" how about you be the change and post the Instagram content you want to see on here? I don't mean that in an offensive way, but I just feel complaining about it is counterproductive.

I don't have Instagram, that's why this thread was so useful.

I don't have Instagram, that's why this thread was so useful.

Fair enough - have you thought of getting it? Super easy to follow players etc as usually when you follow one you'll get suggestions to follow the others. God speed!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back