List Mgmt. 2018 Draft/Trade/FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW, its just Nixon rumors but saying playing assistant coaching role with us for Goddard and we are still sniffing at Honeychurch

Actually I wasn’t having a go at all. Thought maybe you just needed to update the colours and then it would be a true cause for celebration.
Every new fan that fully commits to our beautiful city makes my heart glow with joy.
You are so racist bods, Shouldnt pick on a bloke just because he is black

and white

Well I’ve seen Caldwell’s highlights package and I’m sold. Should take him at #3 right after Lukosius (providing we go to the draft with these picks) if he checks out OK medically. Kid is a gun. Doesn’t look 188cm as I’ve seen reported but plays like a cross between Jimmy Bartel and Chris Judd.

Been hearing Goddard for a couple of weeks. Will be an ambassador type role so salary will be out of the cap. So only cost a rookie spot or something.

FWIW, its just Nixon rumors but saying playing assistant coaching role with us for Goddard and we are still sniffing at Honeychurch

Well I’ve seen Caldwell’s highlights package and I’m sold. Should take him at #3 right after Lukosius (providing we go to the draft with these picks) if he checks out OK medically. Kid is a gun. Doesn’t look 188cm as I’ve seen reported but plays like a cross between Jimmy Bartel and Chris Judd.

Please post a link to his highlights - would be greatly appreciated.

Please post a link to his highlights - would be greatly appreciated.

From the Crows board - Need to watch it on a computer, won't work on a tablet or phone. If you watch the Curtis Taylor Tomorrow's Heroes video on afl.com.au and let it keep running it will continue to show 3 minute highlights of draftees afterwards. After about six or seven draftee vids the Caldwell segment comes up.

Kid is strong, accelerates out of stoppages, just runs through and out of tackles, dual sided and hits targets well with good penetration on his kicks, good at getting his hands free to release handballs and you can see he is just a smart player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
From the Crows board - Need to watch it on a computer, won't work on a tablet or phone. If you watch the Curtis Taylor Tomorrow's Heroes video on afl.com.au and let it keep running it will continue to show 3 minute highlights of draftees afterwards. After about six or seven draftee vids the Caldwell segment comes up.

Kid is strong, accelerates out of stoppages, just runs through and out of tackles, dual sided and hits targets well with good penetration on his kicks, good at getting his hands free to release handballs and you can see he is just a smart player.
Hands are like glue. Doesn’t fumble at all.

I concur with all your comments - a smooth mover who's hard at it.

The only question is do we take him at 3 or wait until 6

I'd pull the trigger at three if not for his injury history. Then again they said Chris Judd had two bung shoulders. He turned out alright.
As long his knee is ok and not like Morabito I am ok taking him at 2 .

Based on how Mav smashed us when he left and looked like he was going to go on to bigger and better things with Saints when he had a purple patch you would never let him back BUT if he keeps Lachie happy and settled does that make it worth swallowing the turds? He really thought that he had taken the next step as an AFL player so his denegration of us as a club was justified, fast forward and he gets delisted by the shittest club in the league...………………."sure it would be a dream come true to play at The Suns with my brother"

Only guy more annoying watching now is Caddy but he actually seems to have turned into a great player as much as it hurts, just happens to be a total w***er on the field

I don't mind Caddy for his on field behaviour; there's a few players like that. Thing that pisses me off about Caddy is him using his dad's health condition to get him to Geelong, and yet about a week or two later he was being public nuisance in his neighbourhood and his dad was never even mentioned again. And Hickey kinda annoyed me when he said he wanted to leave cause his partner wanted to return to melbourne, only to later say he left cause he didn't he'd get a game a few years later.

But Mav is far worse. Not only has he dissed the club, but he's done it consistently, at least once a year (well except this year I think, since he wasn't getting a game) since he's left. I could maybe understand the first time, cause the club did play him out of position and then delisted him, but he didn't need to say all that other stuff and then constantly repeat it publicly again and again. Serves him right he got delisted again. He's probably gonna say anything bad about st kilda publicly if and when he gets picked up by another club.

Last edited:
If you're gonna do that, trade down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back