Werewolf Werewolf Game: Boncer v DapperJong

Remove this Banner Ad

You trust her because of your knowledge of her outside the game, that is a non factor for everyone else.
I just saw this addendum (it wasn’t in the version of the post I quoted )- and yes , this is very true .

He played very well in terms of the protections- and yes I benefited strongly from that
But poorly when it came to votes .
He voted for all 3 of Agent93/EJW/ por_please_ya
That said I would’ve still given him bog if good had ultimately won .

Agree that deaneus was the runaway bog and said so earlier. My second bog would have to be Wooshette by a country mile . She fooled me enough to unvote for her and vote for the certain evil in Stevi , and fooled all the other villagers to an even greater extent (enough to vote for poor EJW).
In a porps/deaneus vote I’d be surprised if many didn’t echo his actions.

The Agent call was a glorious * up on behalf of the whole village, helped along by evil can’t hold 3kz accountable for that.

The Woosh play was poor, agree. Again in his defence though, EJW didn’t play an active game right up until around the time he was about to get lynched though and with recent games playing out the way they did you could excuse people for thinking he was evil. We operated under the assumption he was the other evil head for a long time.

Nope. As I said, I planned on moving our kill off chappy and onto kdav before deadline to rid us of all of the vamps. I lost track of time and didn’t make the switch.

To make it clear, I was delaying the switch because of vamps in the faction. Obviously if I made that switch any time except immediately before deadline they would just switch it back. Chappy in my eyes was basically a placeholder, albeit a placeholder I was happy to see die if I didn’t execute what I meant to.
This makes sense . Didn’t think of that .
This leads me to another question though - how did you know that Barry was recruited ? Logic /elimination /seers, or does something happen in that pm ? And wouldn’t their change of vote give them away if they weren’t already outed ?

This makes sense . Didn’t think of that .
This leads me to another question though - how did you know that Barry was recruited ? Logic /elimination /seers, or does something happen in that pm ? And wouldn’t their change of vote give them away if they weren’t already outed ?
He told us

The Agent call was a glorious **** up on behalf of the whole village, helped along by evil can’t hold 3kz accountable for that.

The Woosh play was poor, agree. Again in his defence though, EJW didn’t play an active game right up until around the time he was about to get lynched though and with recent games playing out the way they did you could excuse people for thinking he was evil. We operated under the assumption he was the other evil head for a long time.
As soon as I was certain he was a wildcard doctor it was well worth going hard on him as expendable evil, with the bonus of netting daenus an extra kill if I did get knocked off as happened.

As I said in the thread , deaneus only became active when multiple evils were killed . To me , that’s what made him more suspicious than porps . People like EJW said that she was almost certainly good . What made porps suspicious ? The fact that she survived ?

The Agent call was a glorious **** up on behalf of the whole village, helped along by evil can’t hold 3kz accountable for that.
It was not the whole village . Agent93 pointed out to me in pm earlier today that 6/8 votes on him had been evil . 3KZ was an outlier . I didn’t vote for Agent93 once he self disclosed - I believed him , and others did too. Perhaps my relationship with him was a factor which helped me believe him though . And that goes for porps too .

I haven’t been part of many games at all, and I didn’t last long /wasn’t part of the dead pms until late into the peace soncant comment , but will take your word for it .

Several people asked why the village didn’t vote as a block - well in the end they did , apart from me .

I didn’t give a s**t who died or when
Yep.

He was setting up all sorts of situations that I couldn’t reconcile in my head so I thought **** it, I’ll just get rid of you all.

Then I got distracted by work and missed the deadline and I was gone :(
I was pretty pissed of you both got killed so early, I’m more for the long game. After that I had no chance unless lots of people started dying so I went hard. I didn’t watch kdav lol, I already knew who he was. But he broke.
My last kill was my favourite, after that I was spent!
EJW was hilarious, we’re having beers and a laugh in our match thread..he knows it’s just a game.

Interesting . That would’ve helped . Was he a double agent then ?
Also is this considered for or against the spirit of the game ?
There is no ‘spirit of the game’ there’s rules and there’s winners.

Village lost when you bottled it and changed away from hanging Wooshette the first time.
And that cost us the game, because when we were unanimous on Wooshette, porps broke ranks, proclaimed woosh as villager and changed her vote. I was at work and by the time I looked others had followed. I changed too, but only to show solidarity.
Reviewing the posts on the last night I kept coming back to this in my mind. That and the uniform vote change bang on 8.00pm together. I quoted me reasoning because I knew it was a coin flip, but I wanted people to see the evidence. Most people would have gone for porps.

There is no ‘spirit of the game’ there’s rules and there’s winners.
According to sante and Agent93 and perhaps others , there is
Interested in as many opinions as possible .

But I guess my question is - if there’s no spirit of the game factor , then why were kdavva74 ’s and 3KZ is Football ‘s disclosures criticised by many ?
Both their disclosures and Barrybran ‘s involve helping an opponent .
And both 3KZ’s /Barrybran’s exposures involve helping their former faction .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What made porps suspicious ? The fact that she survived ?
An inability to confirm her role

Was he a double agent then ?
Also is this considered for or against the spirit of the game ?
That one is open for interpretation. Some will say I could have won with the vampires or Jongs. Some will say I could only win with the Jongs. boncer gave me freedom to play the role whatever way I chose.

That one is open for interpretation. Some will say I could have won with the vampires or Jongs. Some will say I could only win with the Jongs. boncer gave me freedom to play the role whatever way I chose.
I would have told my faction if I was recruited too, there’s nothing in the rules that says you can’t..it’s been done many times in vamp games.

I will say it was frustrating recruiting a Jong who said he was a villager, and a Doctor who didn't want to participate. :p

That was true of deaneus too
I guess my real question is why some people on here are implying that she was more suspicious than deaneus and “would’ve voted that way /won 75% of the time “ etc

Would anyone say that you could only win with the vampires ?

I would have told my faction if I was recruited too, there’s nothing in the rules that says you can’t..it’s been done many times in vamp games.
You have also said that you dislike the vampires , but do you actually mean it ?
Real question is , do recruited players stop being part of their original faction in terms of ways they can win ?

I will say it was frustrating recruiting a Jong who said he was a villager, and a Doctor who didn't want to participate. :p
Did Barrybran actually say he was a villager ?
In the end , neither of them outed themselves or the rest of the vamps though either at all (Barry ) or until you outed yourself

You outed yourself , but out of frustration ?

It makes it difficult to win as a vampire if you're expecting a recruit a double agent in your favour and it turns out to be the other way round, kinda defeats the purpose of the role.

You have also said that you dislike the vampires , but do you actually mean it ?
Real question is , do recruited players stop being part of their original faction in terms of ways they can win ?
You do whatever you want within the written rules in THAT game only.

You do whatever you want within the written rules in THAT game only.
What if it isn’t specified ?
This game showed that not all possibilities are covered in the op .

Did Barrybran actually say he was a villager ?
In the end , neither of them outed themselves or the rest of the vamps though either at all (Barry ) or until you outed yourself

You outed yourself , but out of frustration ?

Yeah Baz never said he had a role, Ding admitted vig.

Yeah I was pretty frustrated as 3KZ had come in and wasn't willing to play the role. Bit of a hail mary, maybe someone would think I was taking the fall for the real Head Vamp.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back