Off-topic Bay Survivor - 2018 Edition - KINKSHAME ISLAND - Congratulations Sainter3and7

Remove this Banner Ad

Challenge #1 Entry

To- Flight Center complaints dept.
Attn. Mr Mofra.

Dear sir.

I have reason to be very displeased with the recent 'Singles Mix 'n Mingle in Paradise' vacation I purchased though your website.

Upon arrival I failed to experience the promised 'Carefully computer matched singles- potential soulmates' and instead have been lumped in with a group of degenerates possessing kinks and perversions previously unknown outside of the court of Caligula.

I will detail them below-

Before the boat even reached the shore I was forced to endure watching a young woman harassing the local marine fauna (I believe they were Southern Sycophantic Dolphins), as she chased them relentlessly through the crystal clear waters I could hear her yelling at them "Come here you little tease, you know you want it!"

View attachment 582651
Pictured-Morgs

Being somewhat shaken by this I went straight to grab a drink at the beach bar where I was subjected to the sight of a bulldog humping a bloke dressed as a waifu pillow.
Apparently the Bulldog got first dibs because 2 is greater than 1.

View attachment 582654
Pictured-Hufus and Sainter3and7

Having had a strong shandy to settle my nerves I headed in to the accommodation villa where I stumbled into the 'Merger room'
The sight that greeted me there words cant describe.
View attachment 582656
Pictured-Skipjack Bloody_Nine Maximumgawnage Harry000

I quickly exited and headed to my room where I was upset to find my roommates hobby is masturbating while watching someone masturbating while watching a Croatian masturbating.
View attachment 582658
Pictured-Vesty and Jose

Feeling more confused than anything else I headed outside to enjoy the scenery but was somewhat distracted by a snake butt******* a rat.

Luckily a kindly gentleman by the name of DanWA came to the rats rescue, over and over and over again.

Anyway Im sure you can understand the nature of my complaint, I should never have been matched with any of these individuals.
Far too Vanilla for my tastes!

Luckily the island staff members know how party or Id be bored as hell.

View attachment 582659
Pictured- William Wonka and some spraytanned friends

(Actually there were some staff members too kinky even for me.)
View attachment 582668
Pictured- Boydshow

I rue the day I booked a holiday to KINKSHAME ISLAND.

I'd like to mention that I was drugged by Dinsdale. I have no recollection and take no responsibility for my actions in the merger room. NTTAWWT.

Challenge #1 Entry

To- Flight Center complaints dept.
Attn. Mr Mofra.

Dear sir.

I have reason to be very displeased with the recent 'Singles Mix 'n Mingle in Paradise' vacation I purchased though your website.

Upon arrival I failed to experience the promised 'Carefully computer matched singles- potential soulmates' and instead have been lumped in with a group of degenerates possessing kinks and perversions previously unknown outside of the court of Caligula.

I will detail them below-

Before the boat even reached the shore I was forced to endure watching a young woman harassing the local marine fauna (I believe they were Southern Sycophantic Dolphins), as she chased them relentlessly through the crystal clear waters I could hear her yelling at them "Come here you little tease, you know you want it!"

View attachment 582651
Pictured-Morgs

Being somewhat shaken by this I went straight to grab a drink at the beach bar where I was subjected to the sight of a bulldog humping a bloke dressed as a waifu pillow.
Apparently the Bulldog got first dibs because 2 is greater than 1.

View attachment 582654
Pictured-Hufus and Sainter3and7

Having had a strong shandy to settle my nerves I headed in to the accommodation villa where I stumbled into the 'Merger room'
The sight that greeted me there words cant describe.
View attachment 582656
Pictured-Skipjack Bloody_Nine Maximumgawnage Harry000

I quickly exited and headed to my room where I was upset to find my roommates hobby is masturbating while watching someone masturbating while watching a Croatian masturbating.
View attachment 582658
Pictured-Vesty and Jose

Feeling more confused than anything else I headed outside to enjoy the scenery but was somewhat distracted by a snake butt******* a rat.

Luckily a kindly gentleman by the name of DanWA came to the rats rescue, over and over and over again.

Anyway Im sure you can understand the nature of my complaint, I should never have been matched with any of these individuals.
Far too Vanilla for my tastes!

Luckily the island staff members know how party or Id be bored as hell.

View attachment 582659
Pictured- William Wonka and some spraytanned friends

(Actually there were some staff members too kinky even for me.)
View attachment 582668
Pictured- Boydshow

I rue the day I booked a holiday to KINKSHAME ISLAND.
Extra points for the foot fetish.

Who could blame you?

I mean, just look at that blemish free skin, perfect pouty lips, those come hither eyes...

Not to mention the shapely fins!
and the blow hole...never forget the blowhole...

You sure? I'm happy to resign my place if I've upset anyone
Youve upset any Launnie viewers who dare to dream they are on the coast.. the only form of water they have is a dirty river that turns into thick mud half the time :$

Time to determine our Challenge #1 victors...

It wasn't a hard decision at all, congratulations sainter3and7 and William Wonka for winning impunity, both of you cannot be voted off the island for this round.

KINKSHAME ISLAND it is.

Moving onto more pressing matters...

Welcome to the first Flog Council.

Basically, the vote is a free-for-all, with it changing in a few rounds time to a team based voting system. Vote for the one flog you want off the island.

You will vote by sending me a PM with the name of the flog you want (Maximum) Gawn(age), before 6 p.m. tomorrow AEDT, you cannot change your vote either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My mum went to Tassie a couple of months back. Met a seahorse farmer. She told him she was a vegan and he told her he was sexually attracted to cauliflower.
Tasmanians......

My mum went to Tassie a couple of months back. Met a seahorse farmer. She told him she was a vegan and he told her he was sexually attracted to cauliflower.
Tasmanians......
Prefer brocolli but each to their own

giphy.gif

Utterly unrelated to anything, but is boydshow pronounced 'boyd show' or 'boyds how'? Or 'boy d show'?

It's pronounced, "I vote for boydshow":thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back