QAFL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Your involved at Broadbeach, how can although someone to be their GM while virtually Coaching somewhere else?
Surely not a good look for the Club? tail waging the dog

I’m actually not involved at Broadbeach? Just follow them. I’m not sure I suppose it’s different leagues?

Take out Palmy’s highly paid players and they wouldnt of made the last 3 grand finals......fact.
But if you’ve got the money then you might as spend it and 2 flags in a row says it’s been spent wisely.

There’s a big deference between a recruiter, team manager and a coach.
Ablett just accept the fact that palm beach are a successful club regardless you jealous peanut you don’t have a clue all your talk on here is negative so do us all a favour and shut the * up

Ablett just accept the fact that palm beach are a successful club regardless you jealous peanut you don’t have a clue all your talk on here is negative so do us all a favour and shut the **** up

Hit a raw nerve did I?
Palm Beach bought their success , how about you accept that fact.

Hit a raw nerve did I?
Didn’t hit a nerve your just a loser that has probably never played the game if you did no doubt you were a *******.

You can have your opinion anyway doesn’t really matter just keep being jealous buddy

Didn’t hit a nerve your just a loser that has probably never played the game if you did no doubt you were a *******.

You can have your opinion anyway doesn’t really matter just keep being jealous buddy
Hit a raw nerve did I?
Who cares if they bought it they won it back to back winners are grommets and the rest can please themselves

Why would I be jealous of a team of crack heads that get on the pi$$ and tear up their own oval?
Great culture.

I played for a few years, no champion but that doesn’t mean my opinion isn’t valid.

Why would I be jealous of a team of crack heads that get on the pi$$ and tear up their own oval?
Great culture.

I played for a few years, no champion but that doesn’t mean my opinion isn’t valid.

What’s your real name? Easy to brave whilst hiding behind an alias. Your opinion is not valid while you are a huff and puff hero.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See Labrador have announced 2 recruits ,,, midfielders ,, one is a bloke by the name of mackay who played in this years premiership side for Tea Tree Gully... who play in the 1st division comp below the SANFL.... he will be a good player at QAFL level.
The next is a bloke by the name of Middleton, who played with Jindera in the Hume football comp down near Albury . Hume league is a strong minor comp , not as good as QAFL ,so it will be a step up for this guy.
And Labrador have said they are close to 3 other recruits signing ,, mostly quick midfielders ..

See Labrador have announced 2 recruits ,,, midfielders ,, one is a bloke by the name of mackay who played in this years premiership side for Tea Tree Gully... who play in the 1st division comp below the SANFL.... he will be a good player at QAFL level.
The next is a bloke by the name of Middleton, who played with Jindera in the Hume football comp down near Albury . Hume league is a strong minor comp , not as good as QAFL ,so it will be a step up for this guy.
And Labrador have said they are close to 3 other recruits signing ,, mostly quick midfielders ..

I think their footy manger Peter Young is from SA so no surprise if a few recruits come from there.

Noosa are a similar mould to Palm Beach except Noosa can’t win flags.
We are constantly contending though and we certainly don’t spend outrageously we have missed 5 finals series in 47 years. So pretty sustainable competitive wise and no where near the quality of palmy not sure anyone is

Not good news for Morningside with their number 1 sponsor folding. I know this sponsor contributes large amounts of money each season , so a kick in the guts for the Panthers.

Panthers boss , Dave Diamond was at our Dealership on Wednesday and strategy is going to all sponsors and asking for a little extra , then going on a mission to find new sponsors as well.

Can you confirm Craig O’Brien is Director of Coaching and will assist on game day which is interesting if true as I hear he didn’t leave the club on good terms in the past?

Heard today Sam Stubbs leaving Mt.Gravatt and heading to a clubin WA, he doesnt like playing for the same club two years in a row, Vultures gotta coach yet?

Can you confirm Craig O’Brien is Director of Coaching and will assist on game day which is interesting if true as I hear he didn’t leave the club on good terms in the past?

Dont know about this one Ablett...... imo a Director of Coaching has no influence on a game day , its the head coach and other coaches that are making 100% of the decisions thus why would a club need this.

As always Ablett - you are no doubt playing an angle.
I sincerely doubt the Cats are entertaining the idea of a director of coaching. Cats were an undisciplined rabble on and off the field at the end of that period - don't think you can attribute that all on the coach at the time though.
I'm sure judging by your posts ablett you would have loved a good party Club!! ;)

As always Ablett - you are no doubt playing an angle.
I sincerely doubt the Cats are entertaining the idea of a director of coaching. Cats were an undisciplined rabble on and off the field at the end of that period - don't think you can attribute that all on the coach at the time though.
I'm sure judging by your posts ablett you would have loved a good party Club!! ;)

They had a director of coaching last year

Dont know about this one Ablett...... imo a Director of Coaching has no influence on a game day , its the head coach and other coaches that are making 100% of the decisions thus why would a club need this.

Didn’t you have a director of coaching last season whom also had a role on the bench game days?

Trevor Marsham?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back