Random Discussion Thread 137- Eternal Sunshine of the Sportless Mind

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you unintentionally go into a strip club? Fall through the roof into the middle of a pole dance or something?
Was on a uni pub crawl and the door girl was advertising some ridiculously cheap shots. Went in and realised it was a con to get clients into the strip club. Got swamed 20 strippers but i just pretended to be gay and left.

If i was drunk at the time I would have stayed.

He did bugger all with the bat but 3/35 is a good return from Stoinis.
Fantastic bowling from Marcus with sensational celebrations as well

... is Finch planning on bowling Zampa back to back or has he miscounted and will have to suddenly bring Maxwell on? Starc will bowl himself out next over with two overs to play.

Actually Finch will probably bowl himself for the last over. Think he did that in a Big Bash game once. They lost.

This is so heartbreaking. Only in America would someone survive a mass shooting and then get killed in another.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is so heartbreaking. Only in America would someone survive a mass shooting and then get killed in another.

I'm sure I've read about that happening to someone else previously.

Clearly they need to pray harder.

I really enjoy Escape to the Country. I have purchased dvds.

I hate the people on those shows. "I'd like something modern but with character*." "Our budget's 250k pounds and we want to live in the fanciest neighbourhood in the county, with a big yard and ocean views." "Oh no, me mam and da' are a half 'n 'our drive from this house, we'd need an extra bedroom for them to stay the night when they visit." "I know this is exactly what I asked for, but it doesn't feel like home" BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T LIVED THERE YOU TWATS. "Wow factor."

*code for 'old'

I hate the people on those shows. "I'd like something modern but with character*." "Our budget's 250k pounds and we want to live in the fanciest neighbourhood in the county, with a big yard and ocean views." "Oh no, me mam and da' are a half 'n 'our drive from this house, we'd need an extra bedroom for them to stay the night when they visit." "I know this is exactly what I asked for, but it doesn't feel like home" BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T LIVED THERE YOU TWATS. "Wow factor."

*code for 'old'
See, more drama than The Bachelorette and Zumbos Just Desserts combined

Was on a uni pub crawl and the door girl was advertising some ridiculously cheap shots. Went in and realised it was a con to get clients into the strip club. Got swamed 20 strippers but i just pretended to be gay and left.

If i was drunk at the time I would have stayed.

Well you did a pretty decent job pretending to be gay if you just left with 20 strippers swamping you after just arriving!:think::huh::D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back