Chris Yarran charged with 2 counts.

Remove this Banner Ad

A fully fit Yarran would look great in our side.
It was a mouthwatering prospect.
Was hoping that he could come back for 2017. Obviously the club knew better; he wasn't worth the gamble.
It's a shame but if he had have been the player we wanted/needed then Carlton probably would have been keeping him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We trade for Yarran, he doesn't work out and people lose their minds, in the meantime Richmond has won a premiership and Carltoon who the same people think made of like bandits have won a wooden spoon and nowhere near 5 wins let alone finals.

Agree, except when you looked clinically at the trade at the time, it had bad prospects written all over it - even looking from the outside as just a fan. I was really stunned at the time that wiser heads had not prevailed. Held us back longer than necessary.

World's most isolated city, it's no surprise this stuff is more common there.
Nah, 5000 km of barren sand is easy to traverse thru.
giphy.gif

World's most isolated city, it's no surprise this stuff is more common there.

Easy enough to get on a plane.

Harder here for indigenous people, more of them and they seem to love to drag successful compatriots down.

I talked to a manager of an indigenous trust and he says it’s very hard for footballers especially; as soon they have any success out come the relatives with their hand out, anyone that wants to better themselves has to face down friends and family telling them that that they think they are too good for the rest of them now.

I know these issues aren’t exclusive to indigenous people, I think all poor minorities suffer similar issues but the bar is set pretty low for them over in Perth and the general population love it when they live up to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When was he ever fully fit, Hampson & Yarran trades should preclude us ever trading with Carlton again!
Premiership ruck grigga says otherwise

Remove this Banner Ad

Back